[share] New Crystal for mining Epilogue [ct2.4]

:P ::) ??? 8) :o New Crystal for mining = Epilogue :o 8) ??? ::) :P

[glow=teal,2,300]This is a normal monster, I took the texture file from the crystal drop and made the mob use it. the only problem is that the mob is the rabbit. now instead of the rabbit all you will see is a crystal. you will have to add your own items or you can use the ones i have added.

I still have alot of work to do and i will update this as soon as i add more stuff or do upgrades.

As of now all you will have is:

Mining ore = this looks like the same icon as the battle symbol.

Spirit ore = the same as in the game.

soul ore = the same that is in the game

Plans: I plan to have weapons, converters to change the mining ore over to other stuff, skills like mining skill to give you better stuff, also to make it only able for ppl that get the skill can mine..[/glow]

fvea7r.jpg

Each Crystal has a different lvl from 10-80

;D           ;D           ;D           ;D           ;D           ;D           ;D           ;D

[move]http://www.4shared.com/file/bvovf3BT/Mining_Crystal.html  Last Updated On: May 1st, 2010. [/move]

:D           :D           :D           :D           :D           :D           :D           :D

[glow=teal,2,300]

You may do what ever you like with this, all I ask is you share your great ideas with the rest of the world, as well as any new mods you do. I would love to see and maybe use your awsome ideas....[/glow]

well this crystal is from AION game anyway good stuff

Really? sorry i don't play aion. i got the idea from another server that didn't have it conpleted. but it is nice to know that other people think like me...haha.

this is on thing that i'm having troubles with, i want the crystal to be about knee high to the character. if someone could give me a hand with this that would be awsome.

also i'm looking for an item that has a skill, when you double click on it, it shows a breath bar above the players head and after the bar is done it gives you random items. this is the idea i have for the mining ore converter.

about that last, check that thing you get from Noblesse quest, perhaps theres some handler for it...

About that second, you should get into some modeling :) you can just put a model at the place of the dropitems etc.

Nice share I guess =)

t

about that last, check that thing you get from Noblesse quest, perhaps theres some handler for it...

About that second, you should get into some modeling :) you can just put a model at the place of the dropitems etc.

Nice share I guess =)

thx, i will look into it :)