L2OFF Interlude Custom Files.

and for the ones who are not familiar to cracking and haxing, how are we gonna manage to generate on our own a serial? :/

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=124609.0

Why is everyone claiming they made packs - c4 or interlude or whatever?

You people did shit.

you didn't write the extender, nor collect and insert all new data from items to npcs, correct skills, check all the massive ammounts of data.

Adding 20 custom items with some newer chronicle textures / changing AI shared by others / adding a new shop list  - is NOT developing.

It's messing up balance.

Oh well, give the blind kids what they want :D

oo rly ?

So why u dont make some pack ?

Mrs. PRO Developer ;D

I just share my works ;)

Just confirm that these files are Monotone some time ago we worked together and were created by some of Monotone shakal wrote presumption if I wanted him to put together a server that has a dedicated machine when I sent the files to the machine has blocked access and robbed me of the files as well behaved the next job server L2Atari.com which was blocked after I destroyed the base and everything! Please watch for this man is a crook and a thief!!!!

Here is proof of how to enjoy a decent person that robbed the presumption of files and writes a post, please see the screen

tfief.jpg[/url]

Please feel free to incorporate my prayer and Monotone and subtracting Karma!!!

confirm 100% Karma -1

Just confirm that these files are Monotone some time ago we worked together and were created by some of Monotone shakal wrote presumption if I wanted him to put together a server that has a dedicated machine when I sent the files to the machine has blocked access and robbed me of the files as well behaved the next job server L2Atari.com which was blocked after I destroyed the base and everything! Please watch for this man is a crook and a thief!!!!

Here is proof of how to enjoy a decent person that robbed the presumption of files and writes a post, please see the screen

tfief.jpg[/url]

Please feel free to incorporate my prayer and Monotone and subtracting Karma!!!

confirm 100% Karma -1

heh ;D he was gm on my server and he get this files from me.

Anyway, dont spam in my topic, and end it. You'r sad ;/

So if this is your files are all calm se are not any of your files thief will send the same files from the original date of treatment and stop lying thief hahaha i probably your gm gm after you my dear I would paste the conversation here a month but it is a foreign I'll post the forum, and although people do not understand the screen ;-( thief !!!!!

All people interested in see private server, please inform me of presumption and create an account to the given username and password, and give a link to the packet to the private message!! shakal is that the files off it Devloper stolen files and server www.L2Age] [World fell because he could not master server, or to make a packet of stolen files!! the people playing on this server getting in the game after 10 lifts unseen combatants or buffing all interested, please Private Message!!!