[Guide] L2Walker IG 2.17 Gracia Epilogue!!!

MasterWalker

Already checked the tcptunnel? Already checked the L2.ini, he's the local IP 127.0.0.1? The Loopback adapter is installed correctly?

omg that was i miss thanks :) Nice guide made my life a bit more easy >.>

waaaaaaaaaaa it work's at second try, coz didnt work with the first system folder and work with the 152. Thks a lot amazing job. Im gonna see how it lvl :P GL

Edit: At first give me the problem of the range at policy, but when i changed it to 50k didnt kick me anymore.

Greetings,

tested both systems with Protocol Version 146 and 152.

Still cant get further than server selection screen

protocol.jpg

Im using windows 7 32bit, done all guide step by step,

any help please?

What is the site of the server you play?

I've done some testing on that server, because other users of the forum asked. But I did not get a successful connection to the L2Walker.

similar problem and when im checking orginal system protocol it mostly says its 146 ... but still when im tryin to login it says that is wrong protocol .

Some servers have protections that unfortunately I still can not break.

i just wanna add that this bot/,method work for www.l2null.com one of the top pvp server. Just need to be carefull to get policy settings at 50000 coz if not u get kicked.

can you send me rdy system file for www.l2null.com server ?  i am doing something wrong because it says with both systems(146 and 152) that Your protocal version is diffrence..

i am doing like: l2ini from l2null   .DOT files form l2null, and other files form your system that i downloaded... ?

moreover the Ip from www.l2null.com is  174.133.99.90 right ?

also i got lost on tcp tunel, actualy what we do with this after changing IP in forward.bat ? after running it we leave it minimalized ? what for ?

looking forward for answer....THX

woooo...i dunno how....but finally it works :D:D:D THX MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!