[Guide] L2Walker IG 2.17 Gracia Epilogue!!!

MasterWalker

Can't Use Auto Farm With Bot any answear for that ?

In this guide only education to connect and authenticate the BOT, other procedures are there with you.

i did everything .but when i log in .it says verify fail. what have i to do ?

Have you checked the L2.ini you are with the IP 127.0.0.1? Checked the host file?

no i used ini editor and i took the ip ,then i edit forward.bat remote host=(i put the ip) .what you mean if i checked the host file?.i just download the hosts that you gave me and i move them in c:/windows/system32/drivers/etc .waiting for the asnwer .thnx

Also : I don't know if i have done anything wrong with the ports in forward.bat

no i used ini editor and i took the ip ,then i edit forward.bat remote host=(i put the ip) .what you mean if i checked the host file?.i just download the hosts that you gave me and i move them in c:/windows/system32/drivers/etc .waiting for the asnwer .thnx

Also : I don't know if i have done anything wrong with the ports in forward.bat

But if you read the guide again, will see what he says to use the L2 INI Editor, because you need to edit the L2.ini adding the IP 127.0.0.1

Hi! yesterday i teste the walker and all went perfect!

Anyway today i was going to do some farm but it gives me that verify fail.... i open foward, replace again the host but still verify fail....

Can u help ?

hi all please tell me any serv gracia epilogue where this l2walker 2.17 work good and dont disconnect for 5,10 second please . I need only this information .

Read previous posts, because I say why this occurs.

Hi! yesterday i teste the walker and all went perfect!

Anyway today i was going to do some farm but it gives me that verify fail.... i open foward, replace again the host but still verify fail....

Can u help ?

Confers L2.ini and see if it's with the IP 127.0.0.1, and if the host file is added.

Read previous posts, because I say why this occurs.

Confers L2.ini and see if it's with the IP 127.0.0.1, and if the host file is added.

I just have to thank u, exelent work, exelent guide, and fast and good support ;)

Tx a lot

Works! Thanks !

Edit: The GM caught me in 5 mins. Luckily I was not AFK. I guess this version of walker can be easily detected. They get our ip's when we get "caught for illegal action", but this time the GM simply detected me not using the normal client.

Heya!

All seems to work, but when i try to use spoiler helping my main i get problems...

Auto follow dont seems to work, and soo auto follow atc dont work soo the spoiler just dont move...

Some Help ?? What is wrong ??

If i set to auto atc alone he works but auto follow doesnt :S

Heya!

All seems to work, but when i try to use spoiler helping my main i get problems...

Auto follow dont seems to work, and soo auto follow atc dont work soo the spoiler just dont move...

Some Help ?? What is wrong ??

If i set to auto atc alone he works but auto follow doesnt :S

Functions Follow Attack, Heal Party and Active Follow do not work on L2J servers on the platform (JAVA).