L2J Archid Latest Rev.

xenosaga21

Question

Where can I see latest Interlude Rev. Of Archid?

To my knowledge last pack was something like Rev 1500?

http://trac.assembla.com/L2J-Archid/timeline they shut down this timeline I was using, and made http://www.l2jarchid.com/ private...... (still waiting for accnt).

Do they still have an Open Source section? (Link?) for non-premium etc.?

There website is annoyign to navigate, and I think they are now also working on a Gracia ver. . .  so everything looks a little mixed up.

Also Matching Geodata?

What would you recommend as the most complete interlude project at this time?

I have an old compile of archid.... it works fine etc... just want to keep it up to date.

Also how much is the Premium Archid Packs selling for? I registered account on archid to find out... they still didn't get back to me.

:-*

7 answers to this question

I've got a question I am new on developing and as far I know I got the oldest pack from l2j archid and one guy said to me that I can't do everything with this pack he said that I can't make it good by my self couse I need svn is that true? and why since I got the files of the pack on my pc and the database so why he says to me that I can't make it good by my self?

I've got a question I am new on developing and as far I know I got the oldest pack from l2j archid and one guy said to me that I can't do everything with this pack he said that I can't make it good by my self couse I need svn is that true? and why since I got the files of the pack on my pc and the database so why he says to me that I can't make it good by my self?

Of cource you can, but are you able to do it?