Need serious help.

-$karos-

I read the whole thread and I highly agree with you...

It is a very hard goal and I know that doctors don't get the same amount of money as they used to.

And yes, I have made my decision... I want to become a doctor and the reason isn't the money.

I admire doctors... I find it one of the most important jobs in the world. I really want to become one...

I love how the human body works and I love discovering new things... I really believe that if I sit and study

I CAN do it. I will push my self to my limit, I just want to make the difference, I don't want to keep wasting my life...

No one believes that I can do it... Everyone believes that I am not that "smart" to achieve that. But you know what I believe?

I believe that what they say doesn't matter and even if I am not that smart I will push my self beyond my limits and with all the hard

work that I will put to manage it in the end I will achieve what I want to do. I just won't give up and whine like a bitch saying how hard

it is. I'll just do it, and not to prove something to others nor my self but finally do what I always wanted to do.

Happy to hear it.

Well if you wanna become a dr by starting studying hard in second class of high school , my meng it is too late.

[GR]19200 Moria nomizeis pos exeis ta @@ na ta mazepseis :/ [/GR]

Ok guys I took my final decision.

I asked several teachers here (Teachers that care) and gave me another advice.

My chemistry teacher always said that If I try I can easily make it I just need to study (well at least there is someone believing in me)

So she and 2-3 other teachers told me that I can repeat the 3rd grade of high school instead. I can study and do all the private lessons I can the next year

and when the year is about to end I won't appear in lessons so they will have to "fail" me and a result of repeating the class. They say that if I do this I have

an extra year and if I really study and not just me, anyone else could enter any school he wants to, they just don't understand why other kids study 10 hours per day and when

their time to write the exams they know they will fail. Even though they know they will fail they will end up having private lessons all day long for the next 1-2 years.

Why do that? Go to school again :)

Actions taken without stress and WITH concentration will always be better from actions with stress and anxiety.

Studying 10 hours while in stress is the same as studying 1 while being relaxed.

Ok guys I took my final decision.

I asked several teachers here (Teachers that care) and gave me another advice.

My chemistry teacher always said that If I try I can easily make it I just need to study (well at least there is someone believing in me)

So she and 2-3 other teachers told me that I can repeat the 3rd grade of high school instead. I can study and do all the private lessons I can the next year

and when the year is about to end I won't appear in lessons so they will have to "fail" me and a result of repeating the class. They say that if I do this I have

an extra year and if I really study and not just me, anyone else could enter any school he wants to, they just don't understand why other kids study 10 hours per day and when

their time to write the exams they know they will fail. Even though they know they will fail they will end up having private lessons all day long for the next 1-2 years.

Why do that? Go to school again :)

Actions taken without stress and WITH concentration will always be better from actions with stress and anxiety.

Studying 10 hours while in stress is the same as studying 1 while being relaxed.

i agree with you you just need to be relaxed while you study and also be relaxed at the time you give your exams so you will suceed 100 %

for examble i has a friend on school that make private lessons every day and he was also studing double time that i studied

and i also dont maked private lessons and when the exams come he was so nervous and he dont passed to any university and i passed

So its just 1 thing take it easy and dont be nervous :)