[L2j] L2Titans Reb0rn

Devangell™

MAKE YOUR OWN ONES  THEN IF YOU ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS -.- I CHALLENGE YOU..... I BET THAT YOU CAN'T CREATE HOME SERVER WITH NO LAG ;) SO DON'T TELL ANYTHING..... QQ

Selfpwned -.-' !The thing is,I am not that idiot to start up home servers.And wanna know smth?Once I was that kind of idiot,me and DaRkSLaYeR had L2RoH and everybody who played can assure that none had lag till 80 people.Ask MaCe if you want to.Cloud was playing there too.

So shut the hell up and get the damn out of here,you and your failed caps-flame-like words!

Selfpwned -.-' !The thing is,I am not that idiot to start up home servers.And wanna know smth?Once I was that kind of idiot,me and DaRkSLaYeR had L2RoH and everybody who played can assure that none had lag till 80 people.Ask MaCe if you want to.Cloud was playing there too.

So shut the hell up and get the damn out of here,you and your failed caps-flame-like words!

Don't care ;)... You can't make one so only with paid dedicated servers you can.... what kind of dev you are if you can't create Server from home muahahahahaha m8 be serious plz you making me laugh......

Don't care ;)... You can't make one so only with paid dedicated servers you can.... what kind of dev you are if you can't create Server from home muahahahahaha m8 be serious plz you making me laugh......

What an idiot lol!?

You said you challenge me so hell,you care 'bout it.

So if I am gettin' you,you say that you are better if you have a home server,right?

I also ain't developer but you ain't either.

You are just a failed guy who killed "his self" to get a promo,pretended to be his father to prove us idiots and then you "killed" tourer two days after his registration.

Meng,seriously,I wish your parents had added a "Con-X Parental Control" at your I-net connection!

lol wtf are u talking retarded noob . if u open a server from home for online use THEN U CANT BE A SERIOUS DEV FOR STARTED U HAVE TO BE DUMB IDIOT AND REALLY BUT REaLLY STUPID

xaxa you are so funny dude ! anyway im not going to spend me time with your dump head.

//on_topic my opinion remove the ls or make them more expensive

@Babylon , master and darkslayer go to spam topic to fight..

You will remove the ls ??

Because alla hate the ls (i think)

we make some chance's and i will announce in my first topic.