[Help] database_installer problem

x.ajax

Question

Hey, so my problem is:

I have preconfigured hellbound pack L][siN.

I have MySQL 5.1 in default directory ("C:/Program Files/MySQL/MySQL Server 5.1/") and path to bin folder in database_installer is set right.

I have Navicat 8.2, the database "l2jdb" is created on host "localhost" and everything shows it should be working.

My acc/pass is root/root and set in db installer too. I just don't know what to do, because the problem is

1. I run the installer - everything fine

2. Type "f" to full install - "System cannot find the specified path" appears several times.

3. "f" again, another same error messages

4. "u" to upgrade - Error messages telling me, that it won't create duplicate lines in my db.

5. Pressing a key and aborting the cmd

I'm really totally desperate, I tried everything I could ever think off, looking for a mistake, but I couldn't find any and even searching the forum, finding no solution.  :'(

I have non-preconfigured pack too and it can update the database without problems with the same properties. I really don't understand..

Thanks in advance.

7 answers to this question

Yes i can use normal pack, but I'm asking you to help me with the preconfigured one. Doing something else is poor solution. But anyway, the path is set CORRECTLY. Understood? I'm not so stupid to come ask before checking it hundred times.

I got Windows Vista (Home Premium, but I guess thats not essential).

http://img519.imageshack.us/i/dbinstallererror.jpg/

It looks likes this. It seems it can see the DB, but somehow only partially, or sometimes, Idk :(

The lines under Deleting Loginserver tables for new content are the aforementioned "System cannot find the specified path" in english.

My pro advice? Right clikc on your server folder, and press delete.

DO NOT USE PROCONFIGURED PACK in order to avoid future problems, errors etc.

Support for pre-configured is forbidden.

Locked.