L2Aim Tool

There is a tool that its called l2aim is a Radar (4400 range) + it can spam cp/hp pots/elixirs + show list of players with their targets + some more nice feutures.

if someone can or have the license key plz pm me or post it...

yeah i think that this is the full. (Haven't downloaded it , so if it has a virus or sth, it's not my fault :) )

Edit by Noble:Link Removed(infected with trojans)

well guys you say there is trojan or infected with some sh1tt, not alway this is true, this program analyze your incoming protocols from lineage2 server, it means that program is like sniffer who is waching your trafic, and thats why antivirus program finde some code inside what uses alsow trojan tipe stuff, ofc if you are afraid that inside may be a trojan you can block it with 10+ firewalls it not eaven connects to outside your pc. ofc there is some fokers who puts in his webside or host some crap and gives link to download it lets say "l2aim" (coz of a lot of people searching for it), he haves a chance that some nubs will download it and with trojan help he could get his all hentai colection.there is always some foker who makes it. but eaven from official L2aim.ru webside you will download this program and some antivirus programms will say its infected, and i know a lot of people who using it on teon official server, and only in exile ally coz developer is from exile ally of this program. so alsow he was afraid that enemy can use this program, and did simple thing version from l2aim.ru what you can download dont works on teon :). so now you know a bit story and can continue in dammned search of licence key generator. :P

almost all antiviruses in www.virustotal.com found it infected...we delete to protect

many viruses are free out there behind some "innocent" fool programs!

Well i dont see the point in this program b/c all it does can be done with macros except see targets of players. So whats the point of it? If you can explain that its really is good ill try to crack it.

well because i'm the one who posted about l2aim, the official link is clear with no virus, from 20 antivirus only 2 detected suspicius code and is exactly what hiurikas wrote (the program sniff packets...)

we dont need the link for the download...we have it from l2aim.ru we just need the license key...but i understand its difficult to find it...the other links that i found from other websites contained trojans...

I don't think that this will work on servers with good protection. And this program isn't worth buying.

P.S.

omg naabs

What's your argument for this? And whats the point of this? To insult someone?

heard about aim program but didnt knew all the features

soooo 

any crackers out without a job and some free time?

looking for it  on every dl sources beside google mabe  ill get lucky