[Wts]The Best Interlude Pack[Updated]

nop cause he is n00b omg guys All now this files are for low rate servers..tell me 1 guy that opens a java server for low rate...just this files are good -.-

First of all learn english.

Secondly this pack is worth of 5 euro at most and this guy selling this for 30. Thats why i bought them for 10 euro and sell em for 5, if will sell it to 2 guys to take my money back maby i will release them for free. Also no credits to this guy. All is to Archid team and MXC forum for sources, he just applied the patches to the server.

Thirdly this pack missing some rbs thats all.

First of all learn english.

Secondly this pack is worth of 5 euro at most and this guy selling this for 30. Thats why i bought them for 10 euro and sell em for 5, if will sell it to 2 guys to take my money back maby i will release them for free. Also no credits to this guy. All is to Archid team and MXC forum for sources, he just applied the patches to the server.

Thirdly this pack missing some rbs thats all.

All java files missing some... Even privates!

and i got the proficiensy about english XD Just inactive from Language

FDB its your next account or what? You wana say this pack have something cool? Its old archid source little moded nothing more, stop lie Please!

I was in game and I test all things , result shit, I working with server 6 years, do you think I don't know about java? Lineage2 game?

FDB its your next account or what? You wana say this pack have something cool? Its old archid source little moded nothing more, stop lie Please!

rofl I ozo is kesha

FDB I am (Someone got banned for Fake reason Anyway) ok guys ipxs ok i stop here

who ever believe my pack suck or something he can just press alt + f4.

also ipsx stop cry because no one is buying your pack and mine is sold more than 10 times so go away.

i will not answer again to offtopics and plz keep my thread clear or im gonna report all of you for dekarma.

Ο χρήστης <BrB>GekaS*<BrB> λέει:

*mia erwtisi pistepses oti s edwsa to kanonika pack ? xa0x0a

Ο χρήστης ✖ dEvilKinG ✖ λέει:

*k pali esi xaneis.

*nai re

*pira 10euro tsaba

*xD

Sorry for greek, but here it proves that he is a scammer.

*mia erwtisi pistepses oti s edwsa to kanonika pack ? xa0x0a

Ο χρήστης ✖ dEvilKinG ✖ λέει:

*k pali esi xaneis.

*nai re

*pira 10euro tsaba

*xD

Sorry for greek, but here it proves that he is a scammer.

LOL...brb gekas = iozo?

yeap:) If you want i can translate it.

User <BrB>GekaS*<BrB> says:

*one question, do you think that i gave you the real pack ? xa0x0a

User ✖ dEvilKinG ✖ says:

*anyway you lose(since i got my refund from paypal)

User <BrB>GekaS*<BrB> says:

*Yes

*i got 10 euro for free

*xD

Something we learned, don't buy packs from people who have banned accounts on forums for lame..