*Fully working Epilogue skills

*Fully retail like skills

*Fully working clan system

*Skill auto learning

*Offline shopping system

*Bugless geodata

*DDOS protection system

*Active staff

*Fair donations : Donations only for AIO, Nobless and fun items.

*Most of the teleport spawn are safe

*Castle benefits system

Quests :

*Class changer, no quest needed for 1st, 2nd and 3rd class

*Red Pipette Knife in shop

*For the rest of the quest you have to do it yourself

Olympiad Informations :

*Gracia 2.4 Olympiad system

*The olympiad period is 2 weeks

*Olympiad is from 20:00 to 00:00 GMT+1 everyday

*You need 9 match and 1 wins to be eligible to hero

*You can join only with Nobless Armor (dynasty armor) (testing)

Buffs Informations :

*2 hours normal buff

*2 hours dances and song

*2 hours Special

*Cat & Unicorn buff are with retail duration

Enchant rate:

*Normal scroll if 66.66%

*Blessed sroll is 70%

*Safe +4

*Max +20

*Attribute enchant chance is 20%

*Limit Attributes max +80

2.Farming Turorial

*Vesper Armor Set parts can be spoiled in Hellbound Area(all Vesper parts are equal to 350 Gold Coin and 300kk adena)

*Vesper jewels can be also spoiled in hellbound area.

*Vesper Necklase:200 Gold Coin and 50kk adena.

*Vesper Earring:150 Gold Coin and 50kk adena.

*Vesper ring 100 Gold Coin and 50kk adena.

*Vesper weapons can be also spoiled in Hellbound area.

*All vesper weapons are equal to 1500 Gold Coin and 500kk Adena.(Gold Coin can be spoiled in the deeper Hellbound area)

*Dynasty set can be obtained through noblesse quest. All you have to do is complete the noblesse quest and instead of nobleese tiara you get 1 Nobless Coin.You can exhange it for a Dynasty ser of your choise.

*Dynasty jewels are sellable in GMshop with adena.

*Necklase:100kk

*Earring:80kk

*Ring 50kk

*Dynasty Weapons are Dropable(full weapon)in Mos first rooms(5%)..

*Icarus Weapons can be obtained by farming in the TGC area.

*Each icarus weapon is equal to 600 Blue Coin..

*Attribute Stones are dropable in Hellbound Area with retail drop chance!

*Npc buffers dont have 3rd class buffs.You need to lvl up your own buffers.

*Hellbound quest is located at the shopping area. You simple talk to casian then gallate(they are next to eache other)finsh the quest then teleport through the Warpgage(its located between casian and galate).You can choose either weapon area or Armor Area.

*Special Tattoo need to craft

[GR] akou mikre xoris na ksereis metika pragmata den 8a milas mono kai mono na kaneis post.....ego exo dimiourgi to l2explosive eksarxhs gia ayto apo edo kai pera xoris na ksereis den 8a milas kai 8a kaneis ntoumpeki[/GR]

[GR] akou mikre xoris na ksereis metika pragmata den 8a milas mono kai mono na kaneis post.....ego exo dimiourgi to l2explosive eksarxhs gia ayto apo edo kai pera xoris na ksereis den 8a milas kai 8a kaneis ntoumpeki[/GR]

[GR] δεν πτοκείτε να σου ζητήσω την αδια [GR]

[GR] δεν πτοκείτε να σου ζητήσω την αδια [GR]

[GR] den 8a les koutamares totes o admin pou anikse ton server pou diafimizeis tora kserei ti enoo gia ayto xalarose.....kai an 8eleis na sinexisoume tin sizitisei filos mporeis na me kaneis add sto msn pou to exei o admin sou [GR]

[GR] den 8a les koutamares totes o admin pou anikse ton server pou diafimizeis tora kserei ti enoo gia ayto xalarose.....kai an 8eleis na sinexisoume tin sizitisei filos mporeis na me kaneis add sto msn pou to exei o admin sou [GR]

[GR]από την στιγμή π ανηγό τον server ημε admin εγώ και κάνης αλλοζ[GR]

• 2 months later...