PLZZZZZZZ HELP PPL :D

HackerWanaBe

How can i use keylogger for my girls pc, im pretty far away from her now so i woud  really like to know what shes all writing and whit who :D so anyone can help whit this :D

I have a funny felling about this....

HELP AMIGOS :D

THX ANYWAY :)

you are an entimotatos keratas (in greek it means that she may have a boyfriend and you dont know it=keratas )if she is away :P possibility=90%

if you want to "control" her just send her a picture of you with a trojan on the file...hope she wont have antivirus...

How how :D its my first time whit key loger and hm which one shoud i use u hawe any site to download 

i youst downloaded one ill see what i can do whit it but u explain how that works :D

ah

you are an entimotatos keratas (in greek it means that she may have a boyfriend and you dont know it=keratas )if she is away :P possibility=90%

if you want to "control" her just send her a picture of you with a trojan on the file...hope she wont have antivirus...

ahahahahahahaha keratas :P:Pahahaha

dont use key logger find backdor/trojan like cafein,uri etc and check what she is doing :)for some hardcore things use this:http://rapidshare.com/files/61898919/23-1187204272-shark_240_b4.zip.html

its remoteadmin tool maybe tha best after poison ivy.its simple just go to her house just her ip simple use ipconfig on dos after type ip on ur mobile then go to ur house and make a server put ip and put the server on one mp3 go to next day and open server from her computer and now if she open the internet connection u are administrator on her computer what u can do?everything record voice,keyloging,download files,steal files capture screen etc 

good work :P

ok u can find his ip use netscanner if u are speak with here on msn but its dificult again to find the corect ip becouse ip got netmasks etc if she is stupid just use this site http://www.ip-adress.com/ and tell her to find the number and told u lol many girls do it haha stupids after make server and next day send the server to victim

dude it doesn't matter if ip is changing or not, if it does, well she is on proxy. But who gives a damn about it once trojan is there? Just send her a damn pic with trojan or some other file. If trojan is not some lame shit which all over the net then her ativirus most likely to miss it. Where to find such a nice tool? Well it probably better off self written but if you have no idea how just go to some programing forum and ask guys there to write you one. But i don't think anyone will do so for free. But hey no pain no gain. So if you want something good you most likely will have to spend some cash.

Now off-top. Why do you even give a damn if she has a BF? If she such untrustworthy dump that bitch. My 2 cents. LoL good luck fella.

i dont think if a girl know how to use proxy switcher :P maybe she know but..try again

ahh chek the remotadmintool i give u the link its better than a simple backdoor its not so simple to write trojan/bacldoors etc u must make client and server its 2 parts and need days so find something else

dude it doesn't matter if ip is changing or not, if it does, well she is on proxy. But who gives a damn about it once trojan is there? Just send her a damn pic with trojan or some other file. If trojan is not some lame shit which all over the net then her ativirus most likely to miss it. Where to find such a nice tool? Well it probably better off self written but if you have no idea how just go to some programing forum and ask guys there to write you one. But i don't think anyone will do so for free. But hey no pain no gain. So if you want something good you most likely will have to spend some cash.

Now off-top. Why do you even give a damn if she has a BF? If she such untrustworthy dump that bitch. My 2 cents. LoL good luck fella.

ok bro if u know a good site tell me ill need this stuf now even more :D youst tell me site and i thank u all :D

eleos eisai file noble

BTW he has got a point hackerwannabe:p 90% chance....

oohh... u know... my nan always tells me trust is what a family needs...:/

hheheheh :P shes in other country my friend :D thats the problem :D but ty bro :D preciate that :D

lol so whats the problem? she cheat you (for sure) and if you thinking that she dont you must be a fool but!!! :> this have a good side :D simple get a girlfriend near you (where you are) so you can cheat too xD and as for her ... just fu.ck her sometimes when you will meet eachother :D and go back to that "near" girl with you can be as in normal relationship :P nice and simple :D