Dion....Lineage 2 and real life

Dion...

Ahh..i miss Dion!!! I mis the times when i was younger selling my D-Shots to make profit in hope of a better future!!!

At that moment, my little store was all that mattered to me!!!

I miss that peaceful place...
I miss that tune, i miss the customers, the people, my little wolf Anastacia, my dwarf friends that were working in that town, the crazy price drop competition...

Everyday was the same...but everyday was so much fun!!

I miss everything because i was younger and at that time i was still a child and my mother was with me...

Since she passed away i had to leave from Dion and Aden Kingdom in search of a new life... The little dwarf had to grow up...

I just hope someday i get back to that place and bring back that child was once inside of me...and that makes me remember part of all that hapiness i had when my dear mother was with me!!!

I miss so much!!!

But i will always be a dwarf, and tough im small in stacture, my heart and desire are quite large and i know i'll pass through all of this and God will bring me back to my dear Dion someday!!!

Koyuki, the dwarf

***My name is Patricia, im 21 yrs old, and yes im a girl... When i lost my mother i had to quit playing L2 to study and work, so i dont have time for it anymore..it was me, her and my dog Anastacia who also passed away, and now im all alone, so i have to take care of myself... I miss L2 so much not cuz the game itself, but because it represents times when i was with all my family and everything was great...

Somehow, when i think about L2 it brings peace to my soul and tears to my eyes...

Minutes before my mother had a heart attack and died, we had a real nice conversation, we laugh together and she made cookies... i was in Dion crafting soul shots, and got a cup of cold milk and some of her cookies, and since that day i didnt came back to it...Everytime i hear Dion theme i cry for something i will never get back...So, to me, Dion theme is my mother's theme, and i will never take it away from my heart!!!

*I know it may sound crazy, but , my idea after death is i will meet my mother in Dion and we will be there forever!!!

v=62Nl7CmdwUU

Dion...

Ahh..i miss Dion!!! I mis the times when i was younger selling my D-Shots to make profit in hope of a better future!!!

At that moment, my little store was all that mattered to me!!!

I miss that peaceful place...

I miss that tune, i miss the customers, the people, my little wolf Anastacia, my dwarf friends that were working in that town, the crazy price drop competition...

Everyday was the same...but everyday was so much fun!!

I miss everything because i was younger and at that time i was still a child and my mother was with me...

Since she passed away i had to leave from Dion and Aden Kingdom in search of a new life... The little dwarf had to grow up...

I just hope someday i get back to that place and bring back that child was once inside of me...and that makes me remember part of all that hapiness i had when my dear mother was with me!!!

I miss so much!!!

But i will always be a dwarf, and tough im small in stacture, my heart and desire are quite large and i know i'll pass through all of this and God will bring me back to my dear Dion someday!!!

Koyuki, the dwarf

***My name is Patricia, im 21 yrs old, and yes im a girl... When i lost my mother i had to quit playing L2 to study and work, so i dont have time for it anymore..it was me, her and my dog Anastacia who also passed away, and now im all alone, so i have to take care of myself... I miss L2 so much not cuz the game itself, but because it represents times when i was with all my family and everything was great...

Somehow, when i think about L2 it brings peace to my soul and tears to my eyes...

Minutes before my mother had a heart attack and died, we had a real nice conversation, we laugh together and she made cookies... i was in Dion crafting soul shots, and got a cup of cold milk and some of her cookies, and since that day i didnt came back to it...Everytime i hear Dion theme i cry for something i will never get back...So, to me, Dion theme is my mother's theme, and i will never take it away from my heart!!!

all these are nice.. but i dont un derstand why u make this topic? ?

all these are nice.. but i dont un derstand why u make this topic? ?

maybe because youre too young to understand???

because L2 is a game that takes a big part of our lives (dedicated players) and a lot of things can happens in times were playing this game...

maybe because youre too young to understand???

because L2 is a game that takes a big part of our lives (dedicated players) and a lot of things can happens in times were playing this game...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa now i understand..agree with this :  takes a big part of our lives

its my story, i was remembering my mother while listening Dion theme and since i've been in these boards has quite some time i decided to share with you all

a ok...

life continues! [i dont know what to say :S]

ps gludio/dion/talking island ftw :P

life continues! [i dont know what to say :S]

sure it does...but isnt so simple when you lose some1 so close to you and appears you lose part of you...

it hurts a lot and its not simple as life goes on or a bishop can cure lol

Koyuki look your messages

i got ur message and i replied ty

Thanks for sharing this with us, that kind of story's worth everything.

This is the reason i came back to play L2, just to feel what i felt long time ago.

me2 :P

i start playing l2 after 1.5year at l2mxc :)