[Battle] Client Modding Battle.

@ Devangell:

WHY ?! Those colors... :( Aghhh, I was counting for something creative - at least not for weapons whole painted for blue.

If I should choose, I chose SoFaKi work, even if ... :)

believe it or not... i was expecting a new animation model weapon set :/

from DevAngell :well 2 weapon set are good but I found a error in 3 weapon show... with alpha channel ;),and well about animation maybe you change color we can see more clarify anyway we w8 for other judges what think

@ Devangell:

WHY ?! Those colors... :( Aghhh, I was counting for something creative - at least not for weapons whole painted for blue.

If I should choose, I chose SoFaKi work, even if ... :)

with na time no make Something good

Well, i guess i can judge or at least to say my opinion (if you dont like Coyote then GTFO!)

@SoFaKi , your weapons set is really special and not something usual

so my vote goes to you.

@Devangell™, your try is good enough but it's not special is just a new colour

with some edits :/ not enough to be winner in my opinion.

so we are waiting for them to post

Chandy - Accepted to be a Judge

LauQ - Accepted to be a Judge

Setekh - Accepted to be a Judge

Ventic - Accepted to be a Judge

CriticalError - Accepted to be a Judge

maybe sofaki copy u say, but ... i see a difference

sofaki got this

sofaki.png

i like that blue + black on devangell, i find poor the light effect on his weapons.

Sofaki vs Devangell imo.

sofaki 2 weapons rule, those colors can be used on any server / devangell weapons fit better with the color , on my taste ofc. but will be good on a server if you have an blue armor set as the one u wear it in video.

light effect , sofaki's one is much better.

at items, i dont like the rest of items that sofaki modded , but dynasty aint my style eather...

so for me ,  i like more the items modded by devangell . and much more if i had the armor too.

but as useful modding. i guess sofaki one's are better.

Well, i guess i can judge or at least to say my opinion (if you dont like Coyote then GTFO!)

@SoFaKi , your weapons set is really special and not something usual

so my vote goes to you.

@Devangell™, your try is good enough but it's not special is just a new colour

with some edits :/ not enough to be winner in my opinion.

i addapt the tysandy and make it with this color but i dont have so much time for make smthing good because i work on my server.. btw we w8

Well i liked more Sofaki's one cause the where, how to say it, not only beatuful but special ones!

About Devangell™'s weapons i dont say they are bad or i didn't like them, actually i liked them both weapons and armor but Sofaki's weapons had something special that in greek is called prototype.

Let's start with girls first :P

Sofaki:Your weapons were great.The animation fits with color and it makes an awesome combination and also look awesome.Good try from your side

Devangell:Your weapons were great too.But i didn't like the blue color on weapons.You should pick up an another color.It doesn't look fine for a player.You should try more to make something more better

That's my opinion.

Good job both of you

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• /data/attachments/4/4519-0e10f165cf34562cd44d346d47967752.jpg Dear friends! September 27 we start Event for Olympiad games on Open Beta server Start Olympiad games in 19:00 (UTC +3) September 27 Fights will be till 23:40, then we get Heroes (after 00:00) All who get Hero status, will receive 500 ToDs. Best 5 Hero, who will get the most PTS, will get 800 ToDs instead of 500. ToDs you will get on your Master Account balance No class vs class fights Enchant Level Restrictions: S gr +6, A gr + 7, C/B gr + 16. On Olympiad, all items that higher than restriction level will be removed, and you won't be able to use them or wear them Talent Tree avaible only Tier 1 (same like will be on 1st Oly cycle on Live server) Skill enchant lvl: 15 max for 2nd profession, 7 for 3rd profession - its global rules for all Beta Good luck to Everyone!  
    • I'm currently working on an advanced auto-farm compatible with older chronicles (C4, IL, HF, etc) and older L2J-Mobius builds. https://imgur.com/a/LJS2OMC
    • GamezAION 4.8 High Quality Relaunch Coming Friday 4th October 2024   All Latest Retail Skin Appearances Unique RvR Battlegrounds (Guardian) (Battle of Gods) Added New PvPvE Map with Seasonal Ranking System Active Anticheat System & Shugo Console Support   Download links available on website   https://gamezaion.com Join the Action!
    • 🌟 Step Into Lin2Age C4 – Your Nostalgic Journey Awaits! 🌟 Get ready for an unforgettable adventure filled with fierce battles ⚔️, mighty clans 👑, and epic quests 🌍! Lin2Age is a custom Lineage 2 server designed to bring you the ultimate classic experience, enriched with modern features. Whether you're a battle-hardened veteran or a fresh-faced newcomer, there's a place for everyone in our world! 🛡️✨   🔥 Why Lin2Age is Your Best Choice 🔥 ✅ Dynamic Events & Rewards: Enjoy thrilling features like TVT, Magic Roulette, Daily Rewards, measures to enhance your gameplay. ✅ Advanced Security Features: Enjoy robust protections with Anti-Bot measures, Password Lock, and Raid Boss Information to keep your adventures safe and secure. ✅ Balanced Gameplay for All: Dive into a harmonious blend of PvP, PvE, and crafting! Lin2Age combines the finest elements from Scions of Destiny MasterWork and Interlude, ensuring an immersive experience for every playstyle! 🛡️⚔️ ✅ Epic Gear & AIO Buffer: Equip Legendary Armor and powerful jewels! Our All-In-One Buffer is at your service, empowering you to dominate the battlefield! 💎💪 ✅ Unique Custom Features: Embark on exclusive quests 📜 and take on formidable raid bosses 🐉! Lin2Age is filled with thrilling content that keeps your adventures lively and exciting. 🎯🎮 ✅ Thriving Community: Join a vibrant community where teamwork and friendship thrive! Whether leading a clan or joining one, support is always at your fingertips! 🤝👑 ✅ Regular Updates & Events: Experience continuous excitement! With frequent updates, fresh custom content, and epic events, Lin2Age is always evolving, thanks to your invaluable feedback! 🔄🏆 ✅ Smooth, Lag-Free Experience: Enjoy uninterrupted gameplay on our top-tier servers—say goodbye to lag! 🚀⚡   💎 Fair Play Above All 💎 At Lin2Age, we champion a balanced and equitable gaming experience. Our No Pay-to-Win policy ensures that success comes from skill, strategy, and teamwork, not your wallet! 💪 Everything you need to thrive can be earned through quests, crafting, and epic battles! 🏆🎮   🔑 Key Features You’ll Love 🔑 🔹 Rates: EXP x45, SP x45, ADENA x300—meticulously balanced for your enjoyment! 🔹 Custom Classes & Skills: Discover unique classes and skills that make PvP combat dynamic! ⚔️ 🔹 Epic Raid Bosses: Challenge yourself against custom bosses for legendary loot! 💀🏹 🔹 Clan Wars & Sieges: Test your strength in exhilarating clan wars and castle sieges! 🏰⚔️ 🔹 Dedicated Support Team: Our active Game Masters are committed to ensuring fairness and smooth gameplay! 👥🛡️ ⚔️ Join the Lin2Age Beta Test – Adventurers Needed! 🛡️ Are you ready to experience the glory of Lineage 2, reimagined for a new generation? 🌍 Become part of our exclusive beta test and help shape the future of Lin2Age! 🚀✨ Start your epic journey today. Welcome to Lin2Age C4! 💬 Connect with Us on Discord Join our community, stay updated, and take part in the latest events! Discord: https://discord.gg/qKJnQ7Kp5X Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnO-J_uAqvg https://prnt.sc/b3tRHlxT6YS7
  • Topics