Did you ever donated for L2 server ?

I never donated, but most top items on my server are donated and if you don't donate it's hard work, but I do it and i can't consider donating , but if i had the means i would if the amount was reasonable

donate is for players who dont know how to make items or farm no i never donate i still pwnz with out donates x)

as i said i never donated but consider playing 2 years farming or working 1 month and donating, wich is smarter?

lineage is a game so 2 years of grinding can't be fun!

as i said i never donated but consider playing 2 years farming or working 1 month and donating, wich is smarter?

lineage is a game so 2 years of grinding can't be fun!

botting the best way i just get mad when some noobs donator say things like.. bb looser nab bla bla when you donate you lose respect from other players and the priveleges to talk in someone like that some donators are lifers yes but botting is another lifer way too ;)

botting the best way i just get mad when some noobs donator say things like.. bb looser nab bla bla when you donate you lose respect from other players and the priveleges to talk in someone like that some donators are lifers yes but botting is another lifer way too ;)

so far i only used my self made bots for fishing, It is not client integrated and I put alarm inside it in case fishing window doesn't appear, almost 2 weeks old, disadvantage is sometimes it presses bad and after so much time i made about 220k pocf and i realised i need more pc's to be fast, bot is almost every time pressing the right buttons, and doesn't require movement whatsoever, and as far as I saw is 100% safe as long as I fish very far from humanity,

but makeing a real bot that is not client is hard with lineage cause it doesn't have any usefull commands,

so woudn't it be far faster to donate and better?

i look on this site and Nothing workes so far, and i need to help others to have posts, ffs !

Illicit Awekening, 1500 USD

:/

A true exploiter never donate!

Indeed, if you are a real cheater, you dont need to donate. (i'm poor too :p)

Illicit Awekening, 1500 USD

L2 Revolt, 100 Euro

haha i got over 2k usd on servers like elite and l2synergy xD

well it wasn't my money. >.>

Good bless parents and older siblings. xD