[GIFT]Violator

Goddess

ok...end it!

You are not cool!

you are not okay...anyway!

ok you are special i said it and before!

but about the respect...you are wrong!

i'm off!

did i said i am cool or ok? XD ofc not!!!!

i am saying EVERDAY that i HATE YOU ALL here

i dont beg for respect i can gain it with 5 mn work!!!

i dont want proffesionals comment for my newbie works or newbies comment for my proffesional works....

i want pro for pro and newbie for newbie... i am not pro at photoshop so i am learning to accept every comment... i was trying to help goddess!!! u said that u love this text... ok i didnt said something opposite i love it too but its not kinda OVERused? how goddess suppose to learn? in every new style goddess has the same text style for a lot lot time :/

this is bad :/ like Gozilla i said that twice and he has a big improvement... or even u.. go search ur first topics with my comments and check the new ones... i am just trying to help :/ maybe i am the only active member those days that has more experience than u and i am trying to teach u the things i learned... but sometimes ( or all of them ) u dont thank at all

Okay, I won't talk about the text, since I will just repeat what some of you said.

But, in my point of view the avatar and the sig don't match at all.

They are both okay as styles, although you have focused in a specified area of the sig, to cut it and create the avatar.

The problem is, that this specified area is formed by a completely different color, than the other part of the sig.

At the sig itself those two colors may combine quite well, but the point is that the same doesn't happen with the combination of the sig's & avatar's colors.

I don't know about you, but this is just my point of view, as I previously said.

@Tribal: Noises? To tell the truth, nobody can forget the mess you caused in this section with replies like "8/10".

Don't forget that the postcount here was removed mainly because of you.

i am saying EVERDAY that i HATE YOU ALL here

:/

Okay, I won't talk about the text, since I will just repeat what some of you said.

They are both okay as styles, although you have focused in a specified area of the sig, to cut it and create the avatar.

The problem is, that this specified area is formed by a completely different color, than the other part of the sig.

At the sig itself those two colors may combine quite well, but the point is that the same doesn't happen with the combination of the sig's & avatar's colors.

I don't know about you, but this is just my point of view, as I previously said.

@Tribal: Noises? To tell the truth, nobody can forget the mess you caused in this section with replies like "8/10".

Don't forget that the postcount here was removed mainly because of you.

:/

OMG COYOTE,you are really f*cking annoying,don't you have a personal opinion?you must always follow the opinion of people who

can give you promote or smthing like this?when i see you posting in discussions yo always take the place of:grisom,sofaki (maybe you look for a GF Or whatever :S)and mainly for people who can give you a vote for promoting or keeping your position...wtf?where is your opinion?you have the power  and others should be your tail not you be their's tale...you know i talk with no offense but i think thats how the things have for my personal opinion

OMG COYOTE,you are really f*cking annoying,don't you have a personal opinion?you must always follow the opinion of people who

can give you promote or smthing like this?when i see you posting in discussions yo always take the place of:grisom,sofaki (maybe you look for a GF Or whatever :S)and mainly for people who can give you a vote for promoting or keeping your position...wtf?where is your opinion?you have the power  and others should be your tail not you be their's tale...you know i talk with no offense but i think thats how the things have for my personal opinion

+1

can give you promote or smthing like this?when i see you posting in discussions yo always take the place of:grisom,sofaki (maybe you look for a GF Or whatever :S)and mainly for people who can give you a vote for promoting or keeping your position...wtf?where is your opinion?you have the power  and others should be your tail not you be their's tale...you know i talk with no offense but i think thats how the things have for my personal opinion

The fact that your reading skills are really low, does not really concern me.

First read what I wrote:

And then comment whatever you want.

Note that I am one of the main reasons for the huge difference and improvement of skills of many guys such as Frozen or stardom, like it or not. So I have obviously learned to form my own opinion, instead of following others'.

Every comment is in order to help somebody, not embarass him.

PS: Ask nikoloudos or billistain about grisom. They had the same opinion, until they met him and realised something else.

Thanks.

Violator u are trying to be someone or its my idea? :ooooooo

i will not comment about DragonAge cause he can only reply with one +1 +2 +3

and then u talk about personal and OWN opinions xD

Dont try to be someone cause u will fail :D try to improve only ur selfs and then maybe u will do this too.........

for now u are not in potition to judge me or any other member of the staff... coyote is doing a rly good work and he worths the rank.... if u dont have skills we dont care :D

stfu all rofl

Relax.

We are just pointing out some of the cons of your sig, at least in the way we see them.

So instead of flaming us, either try to thank us for helping or show us that we are wrong, by stating your opinion :)

Someone Lock it.

Guy took his gift and we all gave our rates.

Only goddess can request that.

And it's still an open discussion thread where all of us can discuss and improve our skills.

Violator u are trying to be someone or its my idea? :ooooooo

i will not comment about DragonAge cause he can only reply with one +1 +2 +3

and then u talk about personal and OWN opinions xD

Dont try to be someone cause u will fail :D try to improve only ur selfs and then maybe u will do this too.........

for now u are not in potition to judge me or any other member of the staff... coyote is doing a rly good work and he worths the rank.... if u dont have skills we dont care :D

i am not trying to be someone,there is no need,i got life,a girlfriend and i can say i am a happy man.

well,the fact that i dont have skills is cause as i have said again that the time i spend in photoshop cant be

more than 30-45 mins on it.as far i can see coyote is licking everyone from the vote section to be there,i dont know

if he worths doing it but as far i can  see he must have licked enough to be there cause i can see many more ppl that worth his position.            

i am not trying to be someone,there is no need,i got life,a girlfriend and i can say i am a happy man.

well,the fact that i dont have skills is cause as i have said again that the time i spend in photoshop cant be

more than 30-45 mins on it.as far i can see coyote is licking everyone from the vote section to be there,i dont know

if he worths doing it but as far i can  see he must have licked enough to be there cause i can see many more ppl that worth his position.           

ur not in the place to judge if he is capable of his position so shut up please :).