how balance a server ?

l2redkiller

Question

Heya all i am really new i wanna know what i must do for balance my l2j server ?

so i checket L2Char_template.sql there is all ok i used stats from lineage2.com

than i used restrickt armor and no more stack for augment skills.

now some classes have much op like tyrant 11k p.atk

tank atk,speed, 1499 also max with shilen templar

and some other classes how balance them ?

thx for replays

5 answers to this question

How to balance the server:

1. You brake it with custom items , custom armors stats and weapons.

2. L2 suppose to be a team party game and not individuals running with full buffs that what happens.

3. Also mana pots have a big influence on server balance.

There are more criteria s but before you launch your own server you must be a good player and understand how game works.

How to balance the server:

1. You brake it with custom items , custom armors stats and weapons.

2. L2 suppose to be a team party game and not individuals running with full buffs that what happens.

3. Also mana pots have a big influence on server balance.

There are more criteria s but before you launch your own server you must be a good player and understand how game works.

Totally agree, when u make a server you gotta be serous and test your pack with real l2 players. and you gotta have some java/l2j knowledge.

i know some java so i wanna start new pvp server but needs balance so mana just heal 500

buffs hmm need good times and reuse so it will show better but where can i find reuse for all skills ?

i dont wanna create own becurse all wanna cry after this :P

i dont have any custom items so just hero weapons little bit stronger than vesper but with s80 they have that stats with shilen templar 1499 atk speed and tyrant 11k p,atk and so on.

so thank for new replays

i know some java so i wanna start new pvp server but needs balance so mana just heal 500

buffs hmm need good times and reuse so it will show better but where can i find reuse for all skills ?

i dont wanna create own becurse all wanna cry after this :P

i dont have any custom items so just hero weapons little bit stronger than vesper but with s80 they have that stats with shilen templar 1499 atk speed and tyrant 11k p,atk and so on.

so thank for new replays

u have to change loots of things like skills moddifiers in folder stats/skills, am talking about skills bonus, about tyrant the totems, and the other chars check his self skills, i had the same problem some days ago and i solved it.