[Poll - Discuss]Best Programming Language.

Coyote™

What's the best programming language, in your opinion?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best programming language, in your opinion?

• JAVA
    • C#
    • C++
    • lisp
    • ruby
    • perl
    • python
    • javascript (No, Javascript isn't JAVA)
    • pascal/delphi
    • cobol
    • php
    • F#
    • VB (Visual Basic)
    • SQL

Well, the topic's title says it all.

What programming language do you consider to be the best?

If you're gonna vote the one you're using, please state your opinion.

I don't want any reasons like "it's pro", or "i am using it atm".

So Vote.

My vote will go to java.

Well, I was between C++, C#, JAVA.

Since JAVA was based on C, when it was first created on 1990, it is quite similar to it.

The basic thing is that it is more similar to C#, but more handy and easy to use.

So I'll vote for JAVA.

Actually its different for whatever you wanna work on.Its not the same to anything and everyone of them has it's usage somewhere where the others can't be used.

+1..

if you want to make a poll like this, you should specify.. in what exactly do you mean best.

anyway thats surely not java, however the only "best" thing about it is multi os support.

Actually its different for whatever you wanna work on.Its not the same to anything and everyone of them has it's usage somewhere where the others can't be used.

agree totally.

but i vote for C++.

anyway thats surely not java, however the only "best" thing about it is multi os support.

your opinion is?

if you want to make a poll like this, you should specify.. in what exactly do you mean best.

I have seen many google polls, so I thought to make a similar one here in mxc too.

I know that for example php and delphi have different uses, but let's just see who uses what mostly and why.

i vote for java. dunno why but that language attract me a lot and push me to learn it.

Also i like the html too.

i made pascal on high school. i was even good on it. but now i remember nothing, but nothing from it.

Edit: i love applets.

i vote for java. dunno why but that language attract me a lot and push me to learn it.

Also i like the html too.

i made pascal on high school. i was even good on it. but now i remember nothing, but nothing from it.

I didn't add html or xml at the poll, cuz they are EXTREMELY different, sooo..

your opinion is?

I have seen many google polls, so I thought to make a similar one here in mxc too.

I know that for example php and delphi have different uses, but let's just see who uses what mostly and why.

My opinion is that it depends on what area you want it to be "best" at lol.. like for example, do you care for executable time, maybe its a big app and cares for memory leaks, os support.. or maybe you want to programm browsers, which i guess has an obvious choice lol.. ^^

ether way.. i think most widely used would be the sharp languages, cuz of the easy/clean syntax and ofc library support is getting to a lvl where you use already existing classes for even the most simple things.. not to mention the schools use it, so.. i guess it cant rlly be any other way.

I didn't add html or xml at the poll, cuz they are EXTREMELY different, sooo..

tbh i think you should draw the line at php and a need to compile into native code, cuz cmon.. stuff like js isnt even a new language if you ask me.

stuff like js isnt even a new language if you ask me.

JS is a copy of JAVA's name.

I can't remember it's name before JAVA became famous.

But all I know is that the name changed after JAVA became so popular.

That's why I never liked it >:(

//hater =P

googlehits.png

this is either too old or too fake xD

Come on, there's no way that JAVA has been voted as the best with such a difference from other languages..