hellbound [L2J] Lineage 2 Sinister

MrPerfect20

all seems really great... but the 3rd class quest is sth i rly don't like... especially when server is mid rate

is there any possibility that you'll change it (make a poll in your forum) ;/ ?

It is possible we will change that :)

When we go BETA we will make a pool on that ^_^

Thank you for your imput!

EDIT:

After I spoked whit wolfy(server developer) he told me we would probably add lunargent and hellfire oil at alchemist as an alternative way to obtain them.

And for the class change quests(including 3th class). A message will appear when you reach the appropriate level and allow you to change your class if you have the required items in inventory. To obtain the items you will have to do something like kill a boss, speak whit some npcs, we don't know yet what we will add so your suggestions are welcomed. To change the subclass you only need star of destiny and mimir's elixir that you can obtain from this quest (http://lineage2.stratics.com/content/library/quests/index.php?id=15001)

For people who are gonna join this server, read this carfully

*im opened clan recruiting many people*

http://www.l2sinister.com/forum/index.php?topic=20.0

@MrPerfect a boss for 3rd calss?nah,I play in midrates to avoid thisXD at least through a custom quest

Btw I opened too my recruit topic "BloodAngels": http://www.l2sinister.com/forum/index.php?topic=14.0

After I spoked whit wolfy(server developer) he told me we would probably add lunargent and hellfire oil at alchemist as an alternative way to obtain them.

THX! xD

btw. RB's to change class :# ?

and what if someone will play here solo :? (not me, but generally) you can't be sure, that u'll find a pt to kill RB everytime you'll need it ;/

THX! xD

btw. RB's to change class :# ?

and what if someone will play here solo :? (not me, but generally) you can't be sure, that u'll find a pt to kill RB everytime you'll need it ;/

Like i said we are still thinking about this ...

When we start beta we will talk to over players and see what ideas they got

And we will implement that ^_^

We will be all around the server talk to over player not like other Server owners ...

Start server and then just wait for the donations to come in :)) that is just pathetic ...

1 more thing i need to specify ..

WE WILL NEVER GIVE ++++ items to donators

DONATIONS ARE 100% BALANCED !

ALL DONATIONS WILL BE USED TO UPGRADE AND MAINTAIN THE SERVER !

I want to ask a question.Will classes like BD be customised with skills or raised stats in order to participate in PvP???

And also u should consider adding some 'more' custom items like apella custom armors and some custom weapons like halisha or sth like that having their mats dropped by Epic RB'S and made by craft???

SirKuo here(from server forum)

EDIT: Will we be able to log in with Epilogue clients???

And also u should consider adding some 'more' custom items like apella custom armors and some custom weapons like halisha or sth like that having their mats dropped by Epic RB'S and made by craft???

customs = no more class ballance :#

customs = no more class ballance :#

You personally think that.On L2Pride Interlude there were like 400 customs but the server was better balanced than official itself.So do not tell me sh1t like that.Since the server got some serious developers to do those unique features they can make them balanced.So next time tell me i do not like customs not that they cause unbalance....Your post can be considered spam too...

it's hard to make good 'class ballance' even in normal Lineage 2 server without customs... especially in gracia final/epilogue

adding custom items means checking everything once again - and rework if needed...

anyway almost all servers with custom items are 'unbalanced' - i just wrote my opinion, we are in forum... right ?

Ofc.Thats what forums are for :).I agree with you that most servers not bother balancing the customs but since those developers are as good as they seem they can add those items and make them balanced....Its just a suggestion though

all seems really great... but the 3rd class quest is sth i rly don't like... especially when server is mid rate

is there any possibility that you'll change it (make a poll in your forum) ;/ ?

it's the easiest quest ever just a lot of walking

i mean subclass and noble quest sucks but the 3rd is just a pain in the ass because of the time it takes

We implemented weapon/armor fusion system to be able to implement custom items and not ruin the balance. That system gives you another weapon or armor and a bonus skill that gives you some bonus stats, but only for a limited period of time, so you must know when to use it.

We will modify this system in the future so you can select how the items you receive will look like from server's custom items.

For the balancing matters we already implemented a system that can alter the damage output and intake of every class (that includes summons for summoners). We just need feedback from players to see which class is Overpowered and which class is Underpowered.

For the method you obtain the items needed for class change as I said before we didn't think of anything yet so your opinions are welcomed. In beta class change will be free.