No Game server is available to the authorization server. [SELF-FIXED!]

PLEASE READ BOTTOM OF MY POST FOR HOW I FIXED THIS AND READ CAREFULLY

EDIT: I've searched everywhere to try to find a fix to this problem.  While doing some research and seeing aion-emu was "discontinued" or no longer "supported", I've found a link that goes from their old website for aion-emu to www.aion-empire.com.  With client version 1.5.1.14 I was able to download their launch.bat named "ae_server" and their d3dx9_38.dll which I see they modified.  The modified d3dx9_38.dll works with the .bat file they have so you can connect.  Since Fyyre does not have an updated 1.5.1.14 no_ip_restrict, you can only use their d3dx9_38.dll since they modified it.  The question here is, it's easy to alter the .bat file they have called AE_Server.bat by right clicking on it and changing;

if exist ..\L10N\1_enu.pak (
 start aion.bin -ip:206.130.130.35 -ng -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:ENU -noweb
) else (
 start aion.bin -ip:206.130.130.35 -ng -port:2106 -cc:2 -lang:ENU -noweb
)

to

if exist ..\L10N\1_enu.pak (
 start aion.bin -ip:YOURIPHERE -ng -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:ENU -noweb
) else (
 start aion.bin -ip:YOURIPHERE -ng -port:2106 -cc:2 -lang:ENU -noweb
)

but the tricky part is altering the d3dx9_38.dll to make it work for your server.

Would anybody like to help me with this so we can give it to the rest at maxcheaters?

Here is the files they use http://www.mediafire.com/file/y43njnzomnk/ae_server.zip

The AE_Server.bat and d3dx9_38.dll goes into your bin32 folder, and you click on AE_Server.bat to make it run.

Don't worry, even if it says stuff about the country code, try running it a couple more times, it WILL work once we have altered it as a no_ip_restrict_fix for maxcheaters!

I'm not to pro with this, but simple looking around in the files with a .dll editor will fix the d3dx9_38.dll

If the above method does not work, then I'm 90% certain that the problem lays with backdated svn/trucks.  If the source isn't up to par, then your client will not be able to connect, hence why people get stuck at the screen unless they are using versions like 1.5.0.9 to 1.5.1.13 which can all be patched to 1.5.1.10 and function on databases like ones from Aion-Unique which are currently at 1.5.1.10.

***********************************SELF-FIXED****************************************

1. Ok here's what I've done.  I've compiled and used the aion-unique svn.  Fresh compiled, not a downloaded repack.

2. I put the file d3dx9_38.dll from the AE_Server file I attached above in my post, put that file into my bin32 folder. I got my hands on a 1.5.1.13 clean bin32, I patched the 1.5.1.13 I downloaded and ran my own launcher.bat with the localhost. 

3. This means, I overwrote the 1.5.1.14 bin32 with a 1.5.1.13 bin32 I patched up and bam!  I can get into the server!

download this http://www.filefront.com/15981611/1.5.1.13-KMO-modded.zip/

overwrite your 1.5.1.14

download this http://www.mediafire.com/file/y43njnzomnk/ae_server.zip and put ONLY the file d3dx9_38.dll in your bin32 folder and launch the game :D