New Game Apo Tin NcSoft

eseis ti lete ? prepei ? prepei alla dn boroume na egw dn boro na to kopsw me kamia panagia exw kanei prospathies akoma kai i gomena m lei kopsto egw tpt  to kovw gia 5-6 meres kai meta blepw ton aderfo mou i kapion filo kai pali ta idia eleos :P

egw to anakinwnw oti apo dw kai mpros(apo ton Ianouario...tespa apo tote p 8a kikloforisei) 8a pezw auto to game...

Osoi Pistoi...Prosel8ete... :)

me too :) And a new pc is on the way for me , so i will own this game :)

:O you forgot to mention that you got me!! ;)

hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha nice nice joke

@black jack

It's not so easy, because we don't know enough bout this game ,but i am sure free servers will be created  the first week after the game is published :P

hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha nice nice joke

@black jack

It's not so easy, because we don't know enough bout this game ,but i am sure free servers will be created  the first week after the game is published :P

But nothing like official also it may not be like the other games about the payment thing you may pay only the game and thats all ^^

it might also be so difficult as to make a WOW server :/

lol? It's not difficult to make an WoW server !

*Puts finger on WoW Section*

pigenete sto youtube kai grapse aion flying mono auto dite kai 8a poro8itee:PP

fantastite kapos san to lieage mono pou na petas fsssss

gt sto l2 dn petas????? tous kamael ti tous exoume? :P

well... i know here they have got packs and etc,but there aren't many wow private servers(as many as l2) and also it is a "heavy" game....

i don't think may ppl would try to make private wow servers...i think they would rather l2  servers

1st, no there are many wow servers, just like l2

2nd, no , the game is not "heavy". You can play with low speed, it loads like a rocket etc etc

3rd, if you haven't played L2 in your life, why on earth would you make a L2 server instead of WoW? XD

• 3 weeks later...