[REQ]World of Warcraft Bot suggestion

stratoss

Hey guys... Im new here... i would like your oppinion about the BEst bot in official...With best i mean working,not having problems and can keep up for many hours cause i am really busy every day...Now about and the lowest % of finding you i know every bot has its risk but i would like some suggestion's... If you got any ideas you are welcome just gimme a link or a name to check it and a small information about it i would be really pleased!;)Oh forgot to mention i need it for lvling and(if possible gathering too)

Thanks guys

Actually in my opinion if you are using bots the gameplay of wow

have no essence , anyhow i havent test any bot lately so i cant suggest you

anything at the moment because i am not sure if anyone is working perfect

mate.. i got 3 80's... i really got the essence.. but i made em in the last summer and christmas when i had free time... now the job the gf taking a lottttttt time of my day... i only got time the night and i sleep :p.And kinda not gonna waste my night to lvl to a new server cause the once i was fcked up :|

mate.. i got 3 80's... i really got the essence.. but i made em in the last summer and christmas when i had free time... now the job the gf taking a lottttttt time of my day... i only got time the night and i sleep :p.And kinda not gonna waste my night to lvl to a new server cause the once i was fcked up :|

sell them to make some $$'s :D

eh i cant see that link i dont got the needed posts :(,i'm sad to say this but i am a noob to ro(bot)s :| and there are not the "needed good posts" to test it :(

so any ideas?(something else it can do quest's? or only grinding?)

• 4 weeks later...