[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

im in farming >.<. i will make a clan i wont join with devtardngel

don't be such a baby, and pm me ingame, i invite you (chucky)

i will leave in two days, i must pay to be gm.

that sux >.>

don't be such a baby, and pm me ingame, i invite you (chucky)

that sux >.>

i want euros and not i am no a baby but i know he cant manage and clan so .

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Hello everyone.  I try to install the l2orion pack.   I cannot register gameserver . When I click register Gameserver . It online says: Loaded 147 server names. And nothing else.     When I click start loginserver.  It says nothing. And when I click start gameserver.  It says "couldn't connect to global gameserver " (just like în attached photo.  Hope someone help me figure this out. Thanks you 
    • lol your shared my old version interface with bugs xaxaxaxa   come to play on best low rate server l2acdc x3
    • Предложение действует, пишите! The offer is valid, write!
    • I'm selling some features, L2jMobius (classic Kamael). Everything is 100% java code, no need to customize the client. My discord: huynhdung88 1. Drop Search - Find Drop Information - 100E No more searching for items! The Drop Search feature allows players to easily search for information about items dropped from monsters and NPCs across your entire server. This system supports: Accurately display the drop rate of items from monsters or bosses, including spoil and normal drops. Quickly and easily search for items by name or ID. Classify drop rates by monster level to help players clearly understand the source of the most valuable items. Friendly interface, easy to use, supporting players to optimize their farming journey. Drop Search Image: https://photos.google.com/u/2/album/AF1QipMsEC5Rj0NfHO6XWTK7X-TjK_5rPbBHfjptAlsZ 2. Referral System - 150E Reward for referrers when introducing friends to join the server, with rich rewards such as in-game items, bonus points, or other unique privileges. Track the progress of your referrals, thereby creating motivation and interaction between players. Help you expand your community naturally and organically, bringing high efficiency in attracting new players. Refferal System Image: https://photos.google.com/u/2/album/AF1QipN_uPCPwMdbfWWVGJw_Z6lLXAyAW_r_ieJk0UNe 3. Collection - Item Collection - 200E Players can collect and complete item collections from various sources such as monsters, bosses, quests, or from events. Special rewards for each completed collection, which can be buffs, rare items, or new skills. Increase long-term gaming motivation for players with attractive goals to complete. Collection Image: https://photos.google.com/u/2/album/AF1QipOJM2SUuw4IZx7zLUo3PPKh2Ndk1vvZmf3yv_Ao  
  • Topics