[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

just to inform you i removed the image below from the first post

the definition of a forum is  <<A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.>> when you pronnounce that it was the staff's decision that users' rights  are none it is facist and does NOT represent our attitude and believes(at least mine).....

42934439.png

the definition of a forum is  <<A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.>> when you pronnounce that it was the staff's decision that users' rights  are none it is facist and does NOT represent our attitude and believes(at least mine).....

42934439.png

Finally atleast someone removed it...btw Noble read the last 2-3page please.

42934439.png

This is the proof of how we came into this situation and because of these,some guys banned or left.

Thanx to previous mods.

Who wrote that?

erol or coyote as far i know and many of you refered to it or protected those who did eg you protected few minutes/hours ago wrd when he refered to it.

Who wrote that?

GrisoM and Erol put it everywhere and fully supported it

(though,not so sure about grisom,but he admitted he wrote it somewhere)

But things were/are? not so different comparing to what is says.

You're wrong, i didnt knew about that.

Than you didnt read what wrd said about it before you said its useless to argue with me read back the topic.

the reason i have reposted it (after you at report section) it was because i wanted to say that

"if you dont like mxc, you are free to leave".

Who wrote that?

It's not the problem who wrote it.

The problem is that the gmods(who were at that time) didn't tell him to remove it = they agree about this text.

By the way,erol as using it.