[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

no! i dont wanna think about the future that he will come back here at eost  -.-

Whats the problem you still cant bring up anything else than the picture at the 1st page.

So my privilege here is to shut up and obey the staff right?Sorry thats not going to happen doesnt matter how hard you kids want it :)

blabla go play with your friends aka

i am out of here.

Thats all you got?come on i thought you can bring up something atleast not so childish...disappointed really..

Thats all you got?come on i thought you can bring up something atleast not so childish...disappointed really..

i made it because i wanted for you to understand it.

maybe not, anyway next time i will try more.

i made it because i wanted for you to understand it.

maybe not, anyway next time i will try more.

Understand that i have no rights here and i should obey maxtor and the gmods...im not going to understand that sorry.

why you talk with Intrepid? its senseless :P

2nd proof of useless moderators who have no sense at all sorry Raule but you failed to be a mod too...especially with dont say anything about the reference of wrd for the picture at the 1st post.