[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

You bring up for example a totally different thing.

With a server the ones who work with are mostly under the age of 20 its another attitude, in your example you have ppl who do that as a job for their living not as a hobby.

its only me, or u just said that most of mxc dev's act kildish and they dont worth a penny ?

excuse me sir, but i know kids > so called grow up ppl , in skills but attitude as well.

its only me, or u just said that most of mxc dev's act kildish and they dont worth a penny ?

excuse me sir, but i know kids > so called grow up ppl , in skills but attitude as well.

I say how it is lineage is a game which is imho played/developed mostly by ppl under 20 thats a fact live with it.

Your argument is still pointless you cant compare a normal job with money for a hobby.

I say how it is lineage is a game which is imho played/developed mostly by ppl under 20 thats a fact live with it.

Your argument is still pointless you cant compare a normal job with money for a hobby.

for some ppl this is a job, just because they still go to school and they dont have a family to grow its smth else.

and no thats not a fact, the fact is there are a lot of lol servs, but the top ones are developed by ppl upper than 20 yo.

and my argument is valid, just because u dont accept it aint my problem.

for some ppl this is a job, just because they still go to school and they dont have a family to grow its smth else.

and no thats not a fact, the fact is there are a lot of lol servs, but the top ones are developed by ppl upper than 20 yo.

and my argument is valid, just because u dont accept it aint my problem.

Yeah how many ppl use l2j as a full time job i can count it without my hands since its a huge 0.

Sorry but the servers developed by ppl older than 20 are the 0,1% so thats a valid fact.

And your argument is still pointless since no you cant compare a full time job with a hobby and life prooves that just look how many ppl get scammed because of such deals.

Yeah how many ppl use l2j as a full time job i can count it without my hands since its a huge 0.

Sorry but the servers developed by ppl older than 20 are the 0,1% so thats a valid fact.

And your argument is still pointless since no you cant compare a full time job with a hobby and life prooves that just look how many ppl get scammed because of such deals.

l2dex , l2j , full job , ppl older than 20 yo.  its 1 example, and i know some more.

l2dex , l2j , full job , ppl older than 20 yo.  its 1 example, and i know some more.

l2dex is not a full job its a hobby which makes great money.

l2j is not a full job since they do it for free.

l2dex is not a full job its a hobby which makes great money.

l2j is not a full job since they do it for free.

i said l2j , saying l2dex is l2j. :)

and ppl working on dex are payed :) and right now its kinda a job.

i said l2j , saying l2dex is l2j. :)

and ppl working on dex are payed :) and right now its kinda a job.

l2dex is not l2j xD

and for you, I`m hiring the dev from l2elite, because I want to make replica of l2e and he is 30 ++, I know him ;)

well since its C4 you can take a clean off pack and its totally retail like so not a big job xD

link?

im not off developer i never ever touch off packs since they shit :D

your off developer will prolly have dozens of links for the leeched c4 from ncsoft :D