[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

yes, the massacres guevara did are so funny!

Oh yeah he killed those people that they were overwhelming the people of Cuba.

yes, the massacres guevara did are so funny!

Damn i am sick to see every day at univercity kiddoz and say

''hey i am a revolutionary dude i will change the world''

pff

Nikoloudos7 if you like to have some revolusionary ppl to admire we have at greece too

like what happened at 1821

THAT was a real revolution and i realy admire them

it was So real

San martin a revolutionary ? Actually he was an imperialist.

lmao. keep supporting a murder and calling the biggest revolutionary of south america an imperilist, you sure made people laugh with your knowledge about revolutinary figures on history.

pff

Nikoloudos7 if you like to have some revolusionary ppl to admire we have at greece to

like at 1821 THAT was a real revolution and i realy admire them

it was So real

Well maybe these guys you say are really idiots because you can't change the world alone.

lmao. keep supporting a murder and calling the biggest revolutionary of south america an imperilist, you sure made people laugh with your knowledge about revolutinary figures on history.

Oh noes why you deleted my last sentence ? Really we have a censorship in this forum

me 2, that's why i'm against those people.

Nikoloudos7 if you like to have some revolusionary ppl to admire we have at greece too

like what happened at 1821

nah, let him admire a terrorist, it's his choice ^^

Oh noes why you deleted my last sentence ? Really we have a censorship in this forum

no, i didnt added that becuse he made more than anyone ever did for south america, and you writing such a stupid thing made me lol.

my advice to you is: learn what a revolution is b4 you call yourself a "revolutionary" (lol) because the truth is that you are just a kid moving a flag you dont even know :-X

keep changing the world by eating at mcdonalds, you will make ernesto guevara proud!! hahah.

Yeah tell me what is revolution GrisoM I am waiting to learn from you :/ Anyway you are just a guy that he doesn't have any  serious problem in his life that's why you talk like that but when you will then you will want to be a revolutionary too.

Yeah tell me what is revolution Grismo I am waiting to learn from you :/ Anyway you are just a guy that he doesn't have any  serious problem in his life that's why you talk like that but when you will then you will want to be a revolutionary too.

correct me if wrong,but argentinians were and maybe are in worse situations than greeks

correct me if wrong,but argentinians were and maybe are in worse situations than greeks

Well the rich one didn't have any problem.

we are.

Yeah tell me what is revolution GrisoM I am waiting to learn from you :/ Anyway you are just a guy that he doesn't have any  serious problem in his life that's why you talk like that but when you will then you will want to be a revolutionary too.

My nick is GrisoM in case you dont know how to write, i dont have any problem? please kid.. i bet you still live with your parents dont you? lmfao.

the day you become a revolutionary and fight for a real cause, cuba will no longer be under a dictatorship goverment

I fight at streets about my rights that these idiots that they govern us trying to nulify dude.I live with my parents so ? You think that if they give me money I am happy and I don't see anything else than myself ? You are really wrong...

I fight at streets about my rights that these idiots that they govern us trying to nulify dude.I live with my parents so ? You think that if they give me money I am happy and I don't see anything else than myself ? You are really wrong...

In the way you do it(not especially you,generally-damn english) you won't achieve anything

In the way you do it(not especially you,generally-damn english) you won't achieve anything

What's the problem about the way ?