[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

Just an explanation I am not going to talk or argue about...

I'm not really a Satanist since I am not a cult member... or else I would not be here arguing with Lineage fans.

Since I told 'BostonLegal' I have no reason not to tell in public too.

Let's say I am a Satanic cult 'helper'. My God is the same with the ones I follow though... But the knowledge I have is less than the brothers.

Not intending to say more of course...

But you... You don't have to argue about everything, it makes you look stupid you know.

And, you spoke about religions I tried not to, yet I was banned and you are not.

It's easy to say whatever you want if you are never in 'danger'. (If somebody could ever call ban a danger)

I have very little knowledge about religions, but atheism that you talked about (and I answered) is not a religion, it's a non-religion.

Spiritualism is required to call something a religion.

(I bring no fight in here, I bring interrest.)

hello mystery boy !!!

Just an explanation I am not going to talk or argue about...

I'm not really a Satanist since I am not a cult member... or else I would not be here arguing with Lineage fans.

Since I told 'BostonLegal' I have no reason not to tell in public too.

Let's say I am a Satanic cult 'helper'. My God is the same with the ones I follow though... But the knowledge I have is less than the brothers.

Not intending to say more of course...

But you... You don't have to argue about everything, it makes you look stupid you know.

And, you spoke about religions I tried not to, yet I was banned and you are not.

It's easy to say whatever you want if you are never in 'danger'. (If somebody could ever call ban a danger)

I have very little knowledge about religions, but atheism that you talked about (and I answered) is not a religion, it's a non-religion.

Spiritualism is required to call something a religion.

(I bring no fight in here, I bring interrest.)

1067629-cool_story_bro_super.gif