[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

lets hope that day will never come Intrepid

then bboys will be useless.. and the females will take over the world ;(

exactly :(

We going to present you a new type of gameplay that we sure sure all of you will going to appriciate so let me introduce to you L2Akin!

With keeping in mind stability, good gameplay and good balance we decided to choose Freya chronicle.

This will going to give us good options to make unique things also great stability with unique ingame experience!

Our server will be separated from other servers that should not be exist and just destroy a great game so with that in mind we decided to make a unique gameplay

instead of follow a scheme. What's that you can ask, well let me give you the answer.

Instead of make a usual "turbo high rate" like server where you know what you going to see even before you join we going to make an "adjusted retail like server"

as i call it.

So lets go deeper into what we can offer!

We use and adjust every part of the game you never going to see available features disabled such as skills deleted from classes for balance reason!

We give you the feeling that you play on a high rate a pvp server and a mid rate server at the same time!

I love so much to kick into that wannabe Versus :D