[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

greeks say that they are above others because of their history. where is the bad thing in this?

just tell me why...

hehe than you have besides of your epic stupidity something in common with greeks...you are wrong too :D

history dont change the present you see for example in the history you hear always greece and the most intelligent leaders of it and today?

greece and the biggest dirtiest idiot stupid liars in the top of it :D

BUT THEY AREN'T. stfu now, don't waste your precious nazi time here and go hunt.

IM NOT A NAZI!!!

like everybody i like to praise what i believe and what i belong to. so i praise the white race. is this so bad? its not racism.

IM NOT A NAZI!!!

like everybody i like to praise what i believe and what i belong to. so i praise the white race. is this so bad? its not racism.

white ppl is not a race for the sake of logic please dont call white ppl a race...

IM NOT A NAZI!!!

you say its the most powerful race so it's racist.

because he may like the history of his country? Or the culture?

well he could say that he is proud to be greek because Greece has the best history in the world (for example). is he a racist if he say that?

hmm so if someone says "proud to be greek" he is a racist?

you are in a serious problem of understand words...proud to be greek means = i proud that i live here and that im greek while eg proud to be white means = you are proud that you are white and not black/asian/african etc etc and thats racism based on the definition of racism(discrimination based on ethincal things)