[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

He means that the greek spam topic can even be deleted if just a single kid flames, while this would never happen in this topic.

because people don't flame in here?

if someone flames here what will be done?

Nooooooo Faking Unbalance, Kamael pwned me in Oly... Debuff everytime lands, Paralize skill or w/e every time lands, + they got some shield skill. WTF i dont even know what skills kamaels have :P Is this unbalance or they pwn hard in oly? I mean i dmged him maybe 300dmg in whole match.

wrong section

Nooooooo Faking Unbalance, Kamael pwned me in Oly... Debuff everytime lands, Paralize skill or w/e every time lands, + they got some shield skill. WTF i dont even know what skills kamaels have :P Is this unbalance or they pwn hard in oly? I mean i dmged him maybe 300dmg in whole match.

They are really good in oly but this server you are talking every debuffs works 100% lol. that class was he , soulhound ?

because in gr topic

gr topic - flame = ban user/junk topic

eng topic - flame = ban user

They are really good in oly but this server you are talking every debuffs works 100% lol. that class was he , soulhound ?

Didnt get the part. In server i PLay in its 100% or .. is that what you wanted to tell?

Yeah i think its Soulhound >.> Fakin impossible to beat him in oly, debuff you > Paralize few times... I cant even hit him, with Adventurer i dont even take his half CP O.o

if someone flames here what will be done?

wrong section

why you don't try it?

gr topic - flame = ban user/junk topic

eng topic - flame = ban user

i don't think thats 100% true

btw yesterday i watched a match at Oly while taking SS of armors in GE

Gladi vs 1 kamael

kamael got 2% hp and i said:Ok gladis pwn everywhere!

but then,petrification to gladi..almost said QQ when at kamael's last hit for win petrification went off

Didnt get the part. In server i PLay in its 100% or .. is that what you wanted to tell?

they land pretty much but from that you told everything landed :D

Yeah i think its Soulhound >.> Fakin impossible to beat him in oly, debuff you > Paralize few times... I cant even hit him, with Adventurer i dont even take his half CP O.o

with dagger class i bet you can't beat him. Soulhound is a pretty badass debuffer he can silence,slow, steal your buffs and make use them for himself and generally he has a few skills of every type. No way to beat that ass with dagger :D expect if bluff lands and you get pretty good blows

they land pretty much but from that you told everything landed :D

with dagger class i bet you can't beat him. Soulhound is a pretty badass debuffer he can silence,slow, steal your buffs and make use them for himself and generally he has a few skills of every type. No way to beat that ass with dagger :D expect if bluff lands and you get pretty good blows

or a lethal strike ;)

or a lethal strike ;)

yea but the chances to land lethal from in front of are limited so if bluff lands he has more chances for his blows to land =D

yea but the chances to land lethal from in front of are limited so if bluff lands he has more chances for his blows to land =D

i can land lethal strike with backstab from front!