[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

aww fuck you edit priv...ok that was the last that i post without the edit priv lower class crappy rank...Grisom where are ya...(21* by the way...)

aww -beep- you edit priv...ok that was the last that i post without the edit priv lower class crappy rank...Grisom where are ya...(21* by the way...)

actually the whole membergroup suck :)

aww -beep- you edit priv...ok that was the last that i post without the edit priv lower class crappy rank...Grisom where are ya...(21* by the way...)

tell meh what you want to edit and i will help ya

actually the whole membergroup suck :)

i dont have any problem with the membergroup itself but that edit privilege makes me wanna puke well better say the lack of it...

i dont have any problem with the membergroup itself but that edit privilege makes me wanna puke well better say the lack of it...

actually i dont like the color and the fucking edit permission that we dont have

tell meh what you want to edit and i will help ya

no.

i dont want to be a lower class noone atleast be on the level of a NORMAL MEMBER and edit my own posts not annoy someone always when i want to edit something.

no.

i dont want to be a lower class noone atleast be on the level of a NORMAL MEMBER and edit my own posts not annoy someone always when i want to edit something.

I remember when maxtor demoted me, he gave me privs to edit my posts even if i begged me to demote me to vip o.o

Intrepid what privs u have?

everything a normal member does

+ access to a hidden board + VIP/JUNK

+ access to karma log

+ access to members profile

- edit privilege

u are better than a normal member,more than DONA and less than VIP

no. you see these things are useless like access to vip section or access to karma log...useless since i dont have karma priv to do anything with it...

Why doesn't Maxtor adds u Edit priv?

because of once dariuse when he got kicked out for  extreme amount of karma abuse deleted hes shares