[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

which wanna-be hackers?

such as serk or dragonhunter you know those who cant actually sit on their butt and do something usefull instead of make bullshit tools and i see many many many server going down and heck even l2j cant do a damn thing against their weird mmo core flood

such as serk or dragonhunter you know those who cant actually sit on their butt and do something usefull instead of make bullshit tools and i see many many many server going down and heck even l2j cant do a damn thing against their weird mmo core flood

i'dd never hacked actualy :p

i'dd never hacked actualy :p

i dont see the point of it i mean dragonhunter is a failure in l2j thats a fact he make hes tools because once hes server failed and he thought its not hes fault but the l2j devs fault and serk...well i played hes servers lately and on a scale from 0 to 10 its bearly reach -200 so i dont see the point of making these tools

i dont see the point of it i mean dragonhunter is a failure in l2j thats a fact he make hes tools because once hes server failed and he thought its not hes fault but the l2j devs fault and serk...well i played hes servers lately and on a scale from 0 to 10 its bearly reach -200 so i dont see the point of making these tools

L2 shoudl be a fun game..

i think exactly the same about it..

will you join to dwarfwars?We will have fun  :D

nahh lately i start to get the feeling that many of these hackers need to be kicked in the ass with their own weapon if you know what i mean

nahh lately i start to get the feeling that many of these hackers need to be kicked in the ass with their own weapon if you know what i mean

Join L2DarkLegion soon:)

give it 2/3 more weeks and its done :p

yea with all non-beta testers no gk no buffer how we can possibly test server?

be patient :)

i dont play l2 anymore because of the reason stated above

can't e patient only

Beta Tester1: CöLÐ

Beta Tester2: Smok3BoY

Beta Tester3: Chucky123

Beta Tester4: ĐαяқSLaYєЯ

Beta Tester5: Deurian

Beta Tester6: NightStalker

Beta Tester7: Beastlike

Beta Tester8: seasoned

Beta Tester9: Iron Maiden

we should test server and

beta testing its when server is finally ready and not when is on for first time.....