Jump to content

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

  1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

    • I rape her
      54
    • I ask for a dinner
      20
    • Boring, i send her home
      7
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
      3
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination
      23


Recommended Posts

Posted

Whoever believed that this is me, must have less than 10 IQ.

Oh wait.. Some believed it :/

Heh right got you man.I am so clever :3

 

Fake pics will be deleted, and users punished.

:3

 

so what should i do? pm Grisom?

Posted

yep. Pm him.

The same has been done for him as well (and it was hilarious!), so I will ban him and he will ban me ^^

I am only the super clever spy. Somoene else should pm him.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..