[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

didn't find something that extra-ordinary

ofc the shares i made here really old you know like 1year++ the ones i made and i think really nice are in open source projects and sometimes in closed source projects...

Yeah

i saw only some fixes+voicedcommands in here

anyway

there's a difference between 'share' and 'my codes'

And theres also a difference beetwen code and code there are usefull code and useless code the real diff is...the ones like leluche make useless codes because what they do is useless in realtime use and only made to increase their e-penis meanwhile the codes you can see eg commited in the forks are usefull codes because it gives you a distinct increase in gameplay exp.

And theres also a difference beetwen code and code there are usefull code and useless code the real diff is...the ones like leluche make useless codes because what they do is useless in realtime use and only made to increase their e-penis meanwhile the codes you can see eg commited in the forks are usefull codes because it gives you a distinct increase in gameplay exp.

But the codes he does bring people some way

But the codes he does bring people some way

Nope your wrong here.

Think like a player...

l2jframe: it allows me to create fancy htmls which i can do anyway with a notepad.

visual armor: it allows me to have an imperial set that looks like a bw robe woah really usefull...if you think the way the armor looks increase your gameplay experience.

l2jsaver: a bunch of copy paste from all over the internet and than moving it to closed source while the original codes still available for download really stupid isnt it?

Hes just a wannabe who want to be the pr0 around he may have the skills but he definitely fail when it comes to brain,act,spine and brainstorming.

visual armor=It's not bad ;)

about l2jsaver,totally agree ;d

whats good in visual armor you have absolutely nothing to gain from it you just destroy the pvp experience and kill the fun in pve.