[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

[ img width=1024 height=349]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5946/53379384.png[/img]

blocked 450+ times

can't see shit dude, is the adblock window correct?

yhn didn't u ever called this gm char donator in la2world?

nop because I joined in the first hour when server went up.

In the first month noone had dynasty or glowing weapons you know?

It was harder to detect a gm alternative char... I left the server around August when some dynastys were already rolling.

An epic episode, LordNicholas was rewarding people for the 50 votes he asked and used a wrong id which in consequence spawned a dynasty fists w/ SA and masterwork.

He asked to move in gludio and trade him or w/e, those who didn't followed the rules got banned. The more I see, the less I know.

Can you imagine 2k people around gludio gatekeeper? LOL!

nop because I joined in the first hour when server went up.

In the first month noone had dynasty or glowing weapons you know?

It was harder to detect a gm alternative char... I left the server around August when some dynastys were already rolling.

An epic episode, LordNicholas was rewarding people for the 50 votes he asked and used a wrong id which in consequence spawned a dynasty fists w/ SA and masterwork.

He asked to move in gludio and trade him or w/e, those who didn't followed the rules got banned. The more I see, the less I know.

Can you imagine 2k people around gludio gatekeeper? LOL!

like a siege at e-global :D

love it