[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

ego suit...I WEAR AN EGO SUIT?!?!?!?!?!?

1st time that i actually feel -beep-ed up...thats pathetic...

Υοu were fucked up that's why u feed like that

what did you do :P

nothing thats the funny...

coyote was away the server was a so big crap that after 10min i listened the bugs alredy...

and than i told to sofi there are serious issues here i had a look inside the pack and its a soo huge mess that i even called a "frind of my family" who is a C++ programmer and have hes own company and the 2 of us nearly died in boredom until we found out the things that got fucked up...

so basically there were no choice make a new il pack which is around 5-6 or maybe more months or switch chronicle...

and since nobody have the time to invest months into something that you cant know succed or not Sofi said okay switch and thats how freya come into the idea

And heres the thing coyote is now on emorage i tried to explain the things to him but he simple logged off or blocked me idk and cant accept the fact that the il akin was a failure. And now he blame me and says seth would fix every bug in less than a day(yeah thats why in 2 years development the pack is still a mess). And basically im the bad guy because we dont told him the changes(he was on vacations unable to contact with) also he says that it was me who actually made the project into freya because i hate il(while i offered my help when it was il million times but i was ignored).

and many other things but im tired to explain

nothing thats the funny...

coyote was away the server was a so big crap that after 10min i listened the bugs alredy...

and than i told to sofi there are serious issues here i had a look inside the pack and its a soo huge mess that i even called a "frind of my family" who is a C++ programmer and have hes own company and the 2 of us nearly died in boredom until we found out the things that got -beep-ed up...

so basically there were no choice make a new il pack which is around 5-6 or maybe more months or switch chronicle...

and since nobody have the time to invest months into something that you cant know succed or not Sofi said okay switch and thats how freya come into the idea

And heres the thing coyote is now on emorage i tried to explain the things to him but he simple logged off or blocked me idk and cant accept the fact that the il akin was a failure. And now he blame me and says seth would fix every bug in less than a day(yeah thats why in 2 years development the pack is still a mess). And basically im the bad guy because we dont told him the changes(he was on vacations unable to contact with) also he says that it was me who actually made the project into freya because i hate il(while i offered my help when it was il million times but i was ignored).

and many other things but im tired to explain

why you guys odn't put money all together

and buy a decent pack?

why you guys odn't put money all together

and buy a decent pack?

i dont pay for something that i can make

also it would be extremly stupid since for il there are no decent pack and russians sucks hard

i dont pay for something that i can make

also it would be extremly stupid since for il there are no decent pack and russians sucks hard

true.