[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

Ahhh wait... I have a good argument to prove Im not emo... Have you ever seen a racist emo?

beeing racist and emo can happen you see both is a fashion :D

Antiracism and Anarchy is a fashion you fool... not racism.

Antiracism is not a fashion you retard and Anarchy is a stateless society not cant be a fashion rofl...anarchism can be a fashion but its not because anarchists are gone

and still racism is a fashion you are just a little idiot kid who will never learn what life is but please continue so you will be banned again

Antiracism is not a fashion you retard and Anarchy is a stateless society not cant be a fashion rofl...anarchism can be a fashion but its not because anarchists are gone

and still racism is a fashion you are just a little idiot kid who will never learn what life is but please continue so you will be banned again

Continue what? I didnt flame anyone neither I made a racist comment. I just said the truth which is that racists can be found only in Racist / Nazi communities. Antiracists and anarchists can be found everywhere so Anarchism and antiracism are a fashion not racism.

Continue what? I didnt flame anyone neither I made a racist comment. I just said the truth which is that racists can be found only in Racist / Nazi communities. Antiracists and anarchists can be found everywhere so Anarchism and antiracism are a fashion not racism.

what you said is dont hate other races are a fashion...your IQ is decreased by every day or what?

I already gave you a chance before, why do you continue with these comments?