Jump to content

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

  1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

    • I rape her
      54
    • I ask for a dinner
      20
    • Boring, i send her home
      7
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
      3
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination
      23


Recommended Posts

Posted

ahahaha holysmoke isnt godpowers brother hahaha

don't say that in public.

 

You're like the refree who finished the game in tie :(

I was just following teh game.

Posted

haha

your current sig is so light blue. Fit so well with VIP. it's better like this.

Goddess will make me a new one

i will tell her put only colours like G.mods one

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..