[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

WHY DONT YOU LET THE BLACK PEOPLE OF THE FORUM TO BE INSULTED? WHY DO YOU CARE THAT MUCH ABOUT IF IM A RACIST OR NOT? IM NOT RACIST AGAINST YOUR RACE AS LONG AS YOU ARE WHITE...

ITS NOT A FUCKING RACE YOU RETARDED MOFO AND WE CARE CAUSE WE ALL ARE HUMAN DESPITE THE SKIN COLOR. CAN YOUR FUCKING LITTLE BRAIN UNDERSTAND THAT?

enough talking... always "retarded retarded retarded retarded" and then "why retarded"... "because you are racist"...

and just to know Ku Klux Klan members were Christians too. were they trolling too?

ok ok..cut the bullsh1t every1 ignore Pufi and lets return to the normal spam  ;)

ok ok..cut the bullsh1t every1 ignore Pufi and lets return to the normal spam  ;)

Which it's ?

We are the kukluxklan we hate niggers,we hate jews,we hate faggots and we hate specs!

We are the kukluxklan we hate niggers,we hate jews,we hate faggots and we hate specs!