[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

see thats what i hate people like u.

U just called me nigger beliving that i will feel flamed or smth. NIGGERS ARE PEOPLE U -beep-ING RETARD THEY JUST DONT HAVE THE SAME COLOR WITH U  -beep-ING RACIST WHORE.

don't try to communicate with this retard man he is a -beep-ing racist braindamaged did i mentioned retarded?

see thats what i hate people like u.

U just called me nigger beliving that i will feel flamed or smth. NIGGERS ARE PEOPLE U -beep-ING RETARD THEY JUST DONT HAVE THE SAME COLOR WITH U  -beep-ING RACIST WHORE.

i called you a facking nigger because you just said you want no countries so you love niggers. thats why i ironically called you a nigger.

AND IM NOT A FACKING WHORE YOU RETARDED ANTIRACIST DUMB!!!

i called you a facking nigger because you just said you want no countries so you love niggers. thats why i ironically called you a nigger.

lol, just lol how much braindamaged can you be? Each post of you shows how much retard you are.

Thats why kids shouldnt been allowed using PC cause they are talking for serious things having 0 knowledge about them.

lol, just lol how much braindamaged can you be? Each post of you shows how much retard you are.

Thats why kids shouldnt been allowed using PC cause they are talking for serious things having 0 knowledge about them.

knowledge? did we speak about facts? did we speak about history? did we speak about geography? how did you make the concluson that i have 0 knowledge?

i dont want countrys that means i love black people? thats seriously retard. but what to expect from a little kid that belives god will be there when he will need him.

well let me wake u up from this dream when u will need ur god he wont be there for u and then ull realize we were saying the truth about this tard named "god"

Btw im anty racists anti nazy whats that means im bad ?

knowledge? did we speak about facts? did we speak about history? did we speak about geography? how did you make the concluson that i have 0 knowledge?

ask those things to your self, if you can answer them.

AND IM NOT A FACKING WHORE YOU RETARDED ANTIRACIST DUMB!!!

Do you really believe what you say? Cause they don't stand.

And this proves how -beep-ing racist you are.

Racists should be banned, not only from forums but in real life too [kill racists]

i dont want countrys that means i love black people? thats seriously retard. but what to expect from a little kid that belives god will be there when he will need him.

well let me wake u up from this dream when u will need ur god he wont be there for u and then ull realize we were saying the truth about this tard named "god"

Btw im anty racists anti nazy whats that means im bad ?

i dont care what the fack you are i just said that you love niggers since you dont want countries. because no countries = the whole world 1 country which means that all races will merge each other. if you like that then you are a nigger lover...

and who the fack told you that im retarded like you to say "aaaah God didnt bring me this... so He doesnt exist". you are retarded and you believe God does not exist just because He didnt accomplish your wishes. thats just stupid so you are the retarded one. keep blaspheming i dont care.

Do you really believe what you say? Cause they don't stand.

And this proves how -beep-ing racist you are.

Racists should be banned, not only from forums but in real life too [kill racists]

you are wrong the rule is that racist comments are not allowed not that you are not allowed to be racist. i didnt make any racist comment. calling someone a nigger though he is not isnt considered as racist.

you are wrong the rule is that racist comments are not allowed not that you are not allowed to be racist. i didnt make any racist comment. calling someone a nigger though he is not isnt considered as racist.

u should be banned! :O noone like u here because ur racist!