[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

If u dont like it just stfu. :)

Also C-walk for fags (i can say for ex.)

make a topic about what is more gayer wwe or c-walk

i wanna bet my account for it that its wwe :P !!!

x15 sucks..

i won't even look XD

make a topic about what is more gayer wwe or c-walk

i wanna bet my account for it that its wwe :P !!!

Haha i dont care for it ;) on this forum a lot haters that's why ;)

Anyway i dont care for e-people opinion xD

Well ok im in love :P But that's no gay love xD (i dont even know him irl LoL) I like him so much because he was 1st that i seen at WWE and start watching :)

also Cena know more moves ;) Shoulder block -> You cant see me - Attitude Adjustment ->  STF -> Diving Leg Drop -> clothesline -> Belly to Belly ...

There's much more but bored to write all for u're asshole :)

shoulder block yeah really thats a move?jump with your shoulder to someone really hard to do :D

you cant see me is just punch your fist into the mat man xD

attitude adjustment is a death valley driver 1 of the most basic slams :D

stf is just a cheap not even submission hold(totally overrated)

diving legdrop...cmon...

clothesline :D:D:D:D everyone do clotheslines even womans :D

belly to belly...tons of ppl do it and cena dont do it even properly(check a scott steiner belly to belly please)

real moves are like a rolling german suplex or a flip piledriver bb ;)

shoulder block yeah really thats a move?jump with your shoulder to someone really hard to do :D

you cant see me is just punch your fist into the mat man xD

attitude adjustment is a death valley driver 1 of the most basic slams :D

stf is just a cheap not even submission hold(totally overrated)

diving legdrop...cmon...

clothesline :D:D:D:D everyone do clotheslines even womans :D

belly to belly...tons of ppl do it and cena dont do it even properly(check a scott steiner belly to belly please)

real moves are like a rolling german suplex or a flip piledriver bb ;)

well i said ... also i read Kiefer opinion about u xD If someone want to prove smth and discuss u allways think u're best :)

chucky when i found i'll make this on u ^^

this is so fake.. i don't know why you love this.........

Happy spammers day! :D

thnx XD hahah :D

this is so fake.. i don't know why you love this.........

thnx XD hahah :D

actually its just a matter of execution it can brake your neck if you mess it up but i dont see the potential in a leg hold(in a piledriver if your head lands before your opponents legs you can get really hurt if not than well wwe :D )

actually its just a matter of execution it can brake your neck if you mess it up but i dont see the potential in a leg hold(in a piledriver if your head lands before your opponents legs you can get really hurt if not than well wwe :D )

//ignore.. i won't talk about this subject anymore.. to fag for me :P