[Rate & Comment] Light dreams - Serenity GFX

Goddess

6/10 nothing special just some C4D's / a freaking head that doesn't even fit with the sig and some blur...

Who said that the way its done makes it a fail? Who said that the girl doesn't fit in? And if you don't know Blur gives more depth so kkthnx.

Who said that the way its done makes it a fail? Who said that the girl doesn't fit in? And if you don't know Blur gives more depth so kkthnx.

You are the one who comments on the way it is made a signature even if the outcome is  nice.

i reply to you with the same style you reply to others works.. you see how it is? and stop that stupid kkthnx sthity.. im not some pro sig designer but i have my opinion and i know when something is good or not, you better stop with your fail Egoistic style.. you are not the Queen of England or anything you are a person like all of us in here..

PS: Dont start with the fail replays like " jealously"  and that shit...

i reply to you with the same style you reply to others works.. you see how it is? and stop that stupid kkthnx sthity.. im not some pro sig designer but i have my opinion and i know when something is good or not, you better stop with your fail Egoistic style.. you are not the Queen of England or anything you are a person like all of us in here..

PS: Dont start with the fail replays like " jealously"  and that shit...

//agree

PS: Dont start with the fail replays like " jealously"  and that shit...

Id say - copycat. Find your way to comment not copy me. kkthnx

Id say - copycat. Find your way to comment not copy me. kkthnx

I just want to say 3 words [ GET A LIFE ]

You comment in here like that b/c you thing you are the only "pro" in here and all the others we are some 10 y/o with out any knowledge..

But guess what ? you are the only one who acting like a 10 y/o, i haven't seen any comments in DV like you do in here, and you have said many times " I dont care about your opinion etc" "Delta-Vision give better C'n'C".

So? why are you still here and asking us to rate and comment you "work" ?

stop with this shit kkthnx on delta vision i don't see realy good comments for your sig

I just saw 2 good comments. And tbh dv > mxc lots times. More mature,not jealosy like here. kkthnx

1.Love your new style, the sigs are becoming to look so real.. gj =)

2.Nice, has good depth to it. I think the render needs to be a bit closer to the middle. Nothing really bad to critic about it. Keep it up.

3.I love it.

The comments on the sig by now.

I just want to say 3 words [ GET A LIFE ]

You comment in here like that b/c you thing you are the only "pro" in here and all the others we are some 10 y/o with out any knowledge..

But guess what ? you are the only one who acting like a 10 y/o, i haven't seen any comments in DV like you do in here, and you have said many times " I dont care about your opinion etc" "Delta-Vision give better C'n'C".

So? why are you still here and asking us to rate and comment you "work" ?

I'm posting only for people that appretiate my work and that gives real comments,not some jealosy comments and copy cats.

I just saw 2 good comments. And tbh dv > mxc lots times. More mature,not jealosy like here. kkthnx

2.Nice, has good depth to it. I think the render needs to be a bit closer to the middle. Nothing really bad to critic about it. Keep it up.

3.I love it.

I'm posting only for people that appretiate my work and that gives real comments,not some jealosy comments and copy cats.

Who cares for bad comments you dont learn anything from.. its not like you can get famous on mxc, any rep here is a bad one lol.. and if you reply to it, kids just want to teeze you more, besides it looks like you actually care.. ^^

Anyway, like i said before.. love all of your sigs and while this one prolly isnt anything special compared to all the rest you've made... it still looks pro, gj.

3.I love it.

Add more comments from noobs on DV