[Collab] Hardcore The Second

Goddess

You don't know a shit about PS. So don't try to prove me wrong. What is the point of telling me that it is a good bg and a good lightning? Where do you see the nice background? Where do you see the good lightning? Especially in the final version. This is a signature I DONT like. Goddess has made way better signatures than this.

P.S.: I didn't made this i only took that and tried some effects. Couldn't change much cause it was image applied lots times.

You don't know a shit about PS. So don't try to prove me wrong. What is the point of telling me that it is a good bg and a good lightning? Where do you see the nice background? Where do you see the good lightning? Especially in the final version. This is a signature I DONT like. Goddess has made way better signatures than this.

the only reason you know.. that i dont know, is cuz i told you.. so maybe i lied or didnt wanna be exposed, or whats even more probable.. i didnt wanna deal with you. So to answer your question.. lemme ask you.. what dont you like about it? then take your answer and change all not like to like and youll get my answer -.- seriously if you spam i wish youd at least know how to use logic, tho spam itself isnt logical.

anyway.. why are you still spaming and now even going away from the theme we were on before.. which is.. why do you still spam? im sure if i talk to maxtor hell give you +1k posts just to stfu and do your rep a favor lol.

Anya makes nice sigs and you make shit spam after.. thats all there is to it and no its not your opinion.. at a certain point it becomes spam.

the only reason you know.. that i dont know, is cuz i told you.. so maybe i lied or didnt wanna be exposed, or whats even more probable.. i didnt wanna deal with you. So to answer your question.. lemme ask you.. what dont you like about it? then take your answer and change all not like to like and youll get my answer -.- seriously if you spam i wish youd at least know how to use logic, tho spam itself isnt logical.

anyway.. why are you still spaming and now even going away from the theme we were on before.. which is.. why do you still spam? im sure if i talk to maxtor hell give you +1k posts just to stfu and do your rep a favor lol.

Anya makes nice sigs and you make shit spam after.. thats all there is to it and no its not your opinion.. at a certain point it becomes spam.

You idiot in every post that you quote me you say that i spam. I am not in a need of posts and if you were a little bit smart you'd notice that there is no post count in here. Do you think that your replies to me aren't spam replies? Oh they are, but i haven't told you anything, have i? No, so stop that shit with the spam replies of mine.

You idiot in every post that you quote me you say that i spam. I am not in a need of posts and if you were a little bit smart you'd notice that there is no post count in here. Do you think that your replies to me aren't spam replies? Oh they are, but i haven't told you anything, have i? No, so stop that shit with the spam replies of mine.

I believe you will deserve -1 karma for that "idiot" lol.. since you care for your acc so much.

Anyway lol'd, if you were a lil bit smarter, youd notice that your replys are spam because of their content and dont depend on the section they are posted in rofl.. and ofc my replys are spam.. they are replys to spam? omg.. you crack me up lol, how retarded must you be to still not get it.. stop spamming anya's posts with crap and i will to, i mean.. we do have freedom of speech dont we? =)

*retarded - not an insult in this case, since it literary means slow or held back.. which you obviously are with needing this much extra explanations.. ^^

I believe you will deserve -1 karma for that "idiot" lol.. since you care for your acc so much.

Anyway lol'd, if you were a lil bit smarter, youd notice that your replys are spam because of their content and dont depend on the section they are posted in rofl.. and ofc my replys are spam.. they are replys to spam? omg.. you crack me up lol, how retarded must you be to still not get it.. stop spamming anya's posts with crap and i will to, i mean.. we do have freedom of speech dont we? =)

*retarded - not an insult in this case, since it literary means slow or held back.. which you obviously are with needing this much extra explanations.. ^^

Oh you got offended huh?

Anyway I stop it here. It is a waste of time talking to you. And the next time you quote a post of mine, remember that you are the one who started.

Come on, stop the catfights..

Rate the sig and stop those tries to prove who's wrong.

fail.

It is so annoying. In every sig of Goddess you see newname3 commenting and saying "oh what a nice sig" and stuff like that. It is so obvious that Goddess tells him to post a positive comment. That is really stupid. And what is more stupid than this is the fact that he quotes every post of mine trying to prove my ratings wrong. Wouldn't that annoy you?

It is so annoying. In every sig of Goddess you see newname3 commenting and saying "oh what a nice sig" and stuff like that. It is so obvious that Goddess tells him to post a positive comment. That is really stupid. And what is more stupid than this is the fact that he quotes every post of mine trying to prove my ratings wrong. Wouldn't that annoy you?

No.

If he really is stupid, then I would just leave him cry.

You see, trying to prove to a stupid guy that he is stupid, makes you stupid too.

No.

If he really is stupid, then I would just leave him cry.

You see, trying to prove to a stupid guy that he is stupid, makes you stupid too.

You know something? You are right. I am not going to waste my time with people like him ever again. Delete my replies please.

You know something? You are right. I am not going to waste my time with people like him ever again. Delete my replies please.

GRatz for promo nabby =] xD SPAM TEAM YO