Best Lineage2 server alive

Dunno why ppl like Dex so much , low rate , no substack , i started l2 at DN (Dragon x15) and it was populated ,so when i play in a server without stucksub , i feel naked or smth like that and tbh , its not balanced at all :) (especialy at oly) well thats what i think

thing which made dragon network still alive and a very good server is the Substack and mutant

same servers,but dragon-network lost many ppls,because of donators and the chronicle to is an important fact wich does dragon to lose many players,too i dont like kamaels,etc are -beep-ing

what u mean donators...

u must donate alot $$$$ to get super gear and u still wont pwn all :)

i think dn is rly balanced for now :)

I play on L2ex.pl. Aria server. L2j Epilogue with all updated, retail-like.

Rates are x10XP x12 Adenas, 1.5k+ people all days, no lag and you can buy all with adenas (this is important when you are new in a server). No donators and no weapons ++++++.

Also they have:

Custom NPC

•Aria = You can buy from that npc some basic items like bolts, arrows, shots, potions. Also she exchange Event Coins to some rewards. Located in Giran.

•Arianna = Our Donation Manager. You can buy items (agathions and hats) for Festival Adena. Located in Giran.

•Class Cat = Class Master. You can change class without doint quests. Located in Giran.

•Spice = That NPC can delevel your char for some fee. Located in Giran. (Behind building with Bronze Chamber)

Only 2 accounts per IP.

If you want to play fairly and enjoy game 100%... come with us!

I play on L2ex.pl. Aria server. L2j Epilogue with all updated, retail-like.

Rates are x10XP x12 Adenas, 1.5k+ people all days, no lag and you can buy all with adenas (this is important when you are new in a server). No donators and no weapons ++++++.

Also they have:

Custom NPC

•Aria = You can buy from that npc some basic items like bolts, arrows, shots, potions. Also she exchange Event Coins to some rewards. Located in Giran.

•Arianna = Our Donation Manager. You can buy items (agathions and hats) for Festival Adena. Located in Giran.

•Class Cat = Class Master. You can change class without doint quests. Located in Giran.

•Spice = That NPC can delevel your char for some fee. Located in Giran. (Behind building with Bronze Chamber)

Only 2 accounts per IP.

If you want to play fairly and enjoy game 100%... come with us!

Do i miss something?

• 2 weeks later...