Teon powerlevel service.

You must leave a message here before adding me to your MSN which is msg_teon@hotmail.com

This PL only applies on Teon and i will PL youmax to level 52, i do not require your account info, all you need to do is follow me and just sit your ass in a corner while i use a method similiar to big boom. You must however be present every 10min or so to update me your level progress. Price is in-game adena, the price for Teon adena currently is 8.40$ on yourvirturalsales.

Price can be discussed on MSN, don't worry the price is reasonable and the powerlevel can be done within a day.

note: ofcourse you can get PLed from lvl 40 to 48 for example if you want.

EDIT: THE EMAIL IS MSG_TEON@HOTMAIL.COM , NOT MSN SRY ABOUT THAT

what do u mean pics? i will ask u for adena bits by bits while i PL u' date=' there is no risk at all[/quote']

bits by bits? you mean 1 adena for 1xp? :? I offer 75 level char at lionna after one server restart, LOL ...K of course

u guys know nothing about powerlevel, then shut up, go to gamishop.com or other powerleveling service and tu can see that they charge u 300 dollars for lvl 1 - 52, im only charging aound 50 dollars for lvl 1 - 52 in teon adena so tyvm and get the fuck outta my thread if ur a complete private server noob

u guys know nothing about powerlevel' date=' then shut up, go to gamishop.com or other powerleveling service and tu can see that they charge u 300 dollars for lvl 1 - 52, im only charging aound 50 dollars for lvl 1 - 52 in teon adena so tyvm and get the -beep- outta my thread if ur a complete private server noob[/quote']

gamishop sucks, they need a week or so to powerlever you, and they want your pasword to. They dont use 3rd party programs or exploits, thy just xping normally y getting paid. Are you telling us you are using xploit?

http://www.gamishop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20