Hero bugg

Marin

you have to participe 10 times in olympiads (it's the minimum to be hero, and I think you must win atleast 1 fight).

Then when you've done your minimum 10 fights, before the hero attribution, switch in the class in wich you don't have your 3rd job/class(p.s: some ppls have the 3rd class skills, but not the name of this 3rd class cause it wasn't established before...).

So in his exemple, at the end you'll compete with the others hierophant but as a PP, if you are the first pp in the list, and if you ask to be hero before the first hierophant does; then you'll be HERO!!!

P.S: GM's wont ban you, cause a lot of peoples are doing this cause the 3rd class quests wasn't established when the 3rd class skills were established.

;) njoy

u dont need 10 fight on olimpiad

its quote form lineage.com:

"The Hero will be the individual who has accumulated the most Olympiad points according to their main class, has competed more than 9 times in that period, and claimed at least 1 victory. The Hero will be placed in stand-by mode and exclusive abilities and weaponry are removed after the one month period."

2+2=9 ??? didnt quite understand what you say!maybe my english certificates need to be thrown to fire to burn or maybe we need some syntax in here?

from what i managed to understand i have some questions...

1)whats the difference to make all this queue just to make hero one prophet?

2)prophets can EASILY win an olumpiad match so there is no need on dual boxing in my opinion so why making all this noise for nothing?

3)why do we have to ask to be heroes?

4)by having only until 2nd class(prophet)will our name be invisible in the grand olumpiad list?

conclusion: i dont fully understand the whole story neither i believe it 100% so answer my questions so that i might change my mind a little :-\

1) omg he used PP as an exemple, but he means hero with your main char -.-'.So you can be hero with any of your non 3rd class chars!!!

2)dualboxing??? what where?lol you rly didn't understood the point of this exploit...

3)if you don't ask to be hero you wont be hero then -.-

4)yes it will be invisible, that's a good question!!!

I have some friends who are hero by using this way.

Scroll up and  try to read my post cause I think it's more easy than what Marin said...

@Look: omg more than 9=? 9.1,9.2,9.3 yes yes and 10? hooooooooo yes more than 9=minimum 10, omg -.-

3)if you don't ask to be hero you wont be hero then -.-

4)yes it will be invisible, that's a good question!!!

then it is NOT an exploit as the GMs with access in the DB configure who becomes the hero.if the gms configure who's gonna be hero and you onyl ask for it then the GMs carry 100 kg of noobidity with them!they wont even check how many matches or points someone might have and many standar and capable heroes will be lost due to GM innsuffience to check the rankings ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...