Ot+=O; It+=I;
		I = 0; O = 0;
	}
}
printf("Probability of success in the whole: %.2f\n",It/2.40);
system("pause");
return 0;
}

Download it (source, executable in C)-> http://www.filehost.gr/download.php?file=94a588cf552d814b0fbe1719c58522e4

PS: I try to understand it ...

About this some kind of chain i knew before, on some server there is even chance to enchant weapon from 1 up to +16 1by1 and i belive u just found ++++++++++++++++++++ round.

Im  always enchanting at night, cuz i belive its also depend of ppl which are encahnting at the same time.

Because as i belive this chain is 1 for whole server

If it's randomized, theres gotta be something randomizing it. Aka, something in l2. Meaning if you find what's generating the success and failures, you could most likely find out what succeeds and what fails. Or if theres an actual set pattern like people seem to think.

About this some kind of chain i knew before, on some server there is even chance to enchant weapon from 1 up to +16 1by1 and i belive u just found ++++++++++++++++++++ round.

Im  always enchanting at night, cuz i belive its also depend of ppl which are encahnting at the same time.

Because as i belive this chain is 1 for whole server

yeah, i too enchant only in night. less lags ;D

If it's randomized, theres gotta be something randomizing it. Aka, something in l2. Meaning if you find what's generating the success and failures, you could most likely find out what succeeds and what fails. Or if theres an actual set pattern like people seem to think.

well if u wanna know whats randomizing then u have to look at the l2server.exe u have to look at the code but anyway u cant get 100% enchant rate by doing this...

The idea of enchanting a +5 weapon but telling the server its a +0 weapon doesnt work either... the enchants are serverside saved and u can change it only by enchanting it but maybe u could make a script which will let u buy 10 weapons but all in 1 slot like it worked at c3 and some c4 servers years ago... that would rly help to enchant weapons high enough.....

I couldnt think of any other exploit which we could use

cheers

If i was a nc soft coader i would link the software to the cpu core clock ^^ and furthermore i would make the +-++---+ sequence global for all players so that even if you DID figuer out a pattern in the clock other ppl trying to enchant would mess up your pattern.Im pretty sure that thats the way it works ;) (just a point ive observed)

well to tell the truth i think there is no patern (even global) and its simple rand(1,0) generated... the thing imo is how to cheat server so he can only think about rand number as "1" :P

gm's can snatch ++ out of the air so there must be a way to manipulate it.

yup and it would be helpful if some of us who can run for a moment own server (just to check smth :P) can take a look at packets when he is as gm and hes enchanting at 100% rate  :>