[Battle] CяAzYzIoM™ vs SoFaKi

Goddess

hahaha OMFG! Girl! You really have problems with Yourself!

Are You telling me that I've ripped that n00b's signature?

1. check the quality of both images

2. my .psd is wtf? he gave me it maby? or it's traveling in time? he don't even know what filters are used in that sig!

3. Go out! meet a man! Outside is a preety world!

Goddess: GET LOST and stop making offtop+spam

All flames/spam comments will be deleted.

Delete Yourself

uzumakinaruto.png

Looks really nice, but after all night, I tought You will kick my ass with Your sig, but NO, 2 different images putted on sig :/

Mine was made in 30min, both. I don't like Anime, it's not my strong side, so I supose that You will win, and I'm happy of that ^^ And after that I will be double happy because Goddess will stfu finally :D

i cannot really understand what this pic shows?? i see at the right an anime pic and at the left side something like a water power punch.

seems to me as some anime punch =P

Anyway.. i really like the sig and how you divided colors into 2 parts.. maybe im no naruto fan lol, but thats prolly best naruto sig ive seen so fare. =)

hahaha OMFG! Girl! You really have problems with Yourself!

Are You telling me that I've ripped that n00b's signature?

1. check the quality of both images

2. my .psd is wtf? he gave me it maby? or it's traveling in time? he don't even know what filters are used in that sig!

3. Go out! meet a man! Outside is a preety world!

Goddess: GET LOST and stop making offtop+spamDelete Yourself

Looks really nice, but after all night, I tought You will kick my ass with Your sig, but NO, 2 different images putted on sig :/

Mine was made in 30min, both. I don't like Anime, it's not my strong side, so I supose that You will win, and I'm happy of that ^^ And after that I will be double happy because Goddess will stfu finally :D

hehe you must be mad to lose cuz you cheat.. =P

Well the signature isn't that good or that bad. The left side seems very empty. Right side isn't that bad,well i see some issues. There's a red smudge near his eye that doesn't rly seems ok there. Altho my vote goes for SoFaKi because she's not ripper atleast.

Crazy its proven alrady. You're ripper face it and leave.

i cannot really understand what this pic shows?? i see at the right an anime pic and at the left side something like a water power punch.

It is one move of Naruto, called rasengan.

its called rasengan pff not a water punch btw i didnt expect that from u sofi ? its like 1 render with the and some smudge on the rasengan so my vote goes to CяAzYzIoM™ for 2 reasons really better tags and second 1 so anya can shut up shes really annoying.

its called rasengan pff not a water punch btw i didnt expect that from u sofi ? its like 1 render with the and some smudge on the rasengan so my vote goes to CяAzYzIoM™ for 2 reasons really better tags and second 1 so anya can shut up shes really annoying.

Q.Q Crazyziom is ripper. Support rippers = makes you pro.

Q.Q Crazyziom is ripper. Support rippers = makes you pro.

crying beacuse other people pwond u makes u pro too? u really suck bitch or should i call u a dude?.I really laught my ass off when i saw your pathetic answers on your battle topic . I dont give the psd cause i dont care blablabla sh1ts . u fucking suck so badly and u fucking know that so i dont really care for what ur gonna say and blabla shits all i know is that u SUCK