[Battle] CrAzYzIoM vs Goddess

You are the only one who voted for her signature. Most of us like the other even if it is ripped. It is way better.

You are always the only one with a stupid need to quote me and spam something useless while youre at it?

Noobs i've edited the link and added the instant download trick so its faster. Just click and wait rofl.

Lol yes, wtf are you talking about? no1 can download with your tricks...

you have download manager or something from megaupload?

Goddess please don't always ask your little friend to come and post a positive comment to all of your creations. It is annoying.

You are always the only one with a stupid need to quote me and spam something useless while youre at it?

Yes because you are always soooo objective.

No rofl just open it in new tab and wait till the save option appears.

I have it opened like 5 minutes, nothing appears, its an empty page come on...

that doesnt work

Nah, just use this.

I already posted that why you rip my work too?:D muhahaha

Rip topic?:D

The trick for the fast download don't work anymore on MU

Come on tell that cause goddess can't put that in her brain

Goddess please don't always ask your little friend to come and post a positive comment to all of your creations. It is annoying.

Yes because you are always soooo objective.

objective???? are you a retard or something lol? seriously.. whos objective when it comes to my own opinion about something, i even said "my own opinion" just for grammar nabs like yourself.. who always know sooo much english that they fail to understand the base meaning in the first place.. -.- and yes... i was very SUBJECTIVE, since its my own opinion.

And why would she ask me to post???? its like she always asks you to come and flame some missunderstood crap you must feel so mature abot by now.. =/

Download - Goddess proved that she is not a ripper

Anyway why dont you like Goddess' sig more?Its better

Mostly cuz like Pwnz0r(lol).. they must keep their head deep up their ass or they cant smell their own greatness.

Hey Goddess what's the text All the ponies I know & That i am so hard yeah yeah?

It's like an effect or something ? :P...

Typing small text to look cooler? :D

Like 01011100010 :D